The New Marauders

Raine's POV

"Hey everyone..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Y-y-you're alive?" Lily stuttered

I smiled again- grimly. "No, I haven't been alive for... um, let's see... eight years?"

They all laughed, relieving the tension. I walked up to Lily and Prongs, hugging them tightly.

"It's good to see you, Raine." Lily whispered to me.

I smiled and turned at Padfoot, who was bouncing Harry on his knee, having passed the little girl to Remus.

I kissed Harry on his forehead and Padfoot on his cheek. I stood up and faced Remus, looking at the little girl in his arms. I gasped, she looked just like Remus and I. My curls, his hair colour, my skin, eyes and fangs. She was perfect.

"Raine Lupin, meet Jasmine Daniella Lupin... our daughter." he said proudly, handing little Jazzy to me. I grinned and let her pull my hair as I cooed at her. I sat down, holding my pride and joy in my arms.

---------------------------------------------

Hours flew by as I explained what had happened, and by the end of the night the Marauders, Lily, Harry and Jazzy were laughing and bonded more than ever.

I decided to give a toast. "To the Original Marauders, and their families; together we make up the New Marauders!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww!

What a happy ending!

Now, information on the sequel!

SEQUEL:

Name: Potter's Malfoy

Main Characters: Harry Potter, Valkyrie Skylar Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley

Other important characters that will appear: Padfoot, Lily, Prongs, Angel, Moony.

Genre: Romance/Fan Fiction

When will it be up?

Give me a week to get the first chapter up :)

That's it for now folks!

Until the sequel pops up,

Fan,

Look for the sequel,

and...

VOMMENT!!!!