The Wedding

• Dedicated to Remus Lupin... 'cause I know you are out there somewhere...

Eight Months Later

Raine's POV

I took a shaky breath, then allowed myself to think of what I was doing. I was marrying Remus. My Remus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

The garden was ready, the guests seated and happy. The out-door wedding was starting.

Remus' POV

I stood at the alter, my heart beating a hundred miles an hour. My face slid into a relieved smile when the wedding march started, and Narcissa, Alice and Molly walked down the isle, one by one- Raine chose them to be bridesmaids. Lily walked in last, holding hands with Raine's six year old cousin- the flower girl.

I looked behind me and bit my lip, Frank, Arthur and Regulus nodding encouragingly at me- while my best man, Padfoot grinned and winked. I chuckled and looked to the isle, as Raine walked up, Prongs holding her arm gently- both grinning. I dragged a breath out... she was breathtaking.

It seemed like forever before they reached me at the alter, Prongs kissing Raine on the cheek before placing her hand in mine, joining the other groomsmen behind me.

I smiled again at her, getting lost in her eyes again.

"You look stunning, love" I whispered to her.

"Not to bad yourself" she giggled quietly.

We both looked at the priest as he started the ceremony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, we will have the vows; which I believe you both wrote yourselves." the priest nodded to me.

I turned to the congregation and smiled as Lily (carrying Harry) and James walked to us, little Harry holding a large red pillow with the rings on it. I picked up Raine's gently and grabbed her hand.

"I Remus, choose you Raine as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you Raine: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep."

I slipped the ring on her finger and brushed a tear off her cheek. Raine picked up my ring and cleared her throat, speaking her vow loud and clear.

"From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Remus, to be my husband. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my soul; to share with you all my riches and honors; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end."

Everyone sighed or awwed.

"I now pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Remus Lupin. You may kiss the bride." the priest smiled and closed his hymn book.

I grinned and swept Raine into my arms, kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up bridal style as everyone started clapping. I spun Raine around a few times before setting her on her feet; people coming to congratulate us.

"I love you, Raine Lupin." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Remus" she smiled.

I kissed her again, then pulled away to talk to the guests.

--------------------------------------------

YAY!

They got married! How sweet!

Sorry the chapter took so long but making vows and stuff is really hard! Well, that and school started up again.

So! You all know what to do!

Fan!

Check out my other stories!

and...

VOMMENT!!!!