Chapter 4<3

I woke up next to Ryder, still in the 'Rosy and Ryder' field, and took in his warmth. We were intertwined together; our legs were tangled together, his arms around me while I was clinging on to his plain white shirt like my life depended on it. His sweet smell filled all my senses and made my mind go wild.

"Good morning sweet Rosy" murmured into my ear, lightly kissing my forehead hugging me tighter and just then I felt that the time has stopped and there was just me and him and io else.

We were lying like that for ages just taking each other in and since it was Saturday we had nowhere else to be.

But like all good things it had to come to an end. Car ride was silent and no words were needed any way. I huged him goodbye while he kissed my forehead.

I spent the day laying in bed, eating, and skyping with Ryder. They say nothing is perfect and they're right this is by far not perfect but its enough for me.

--------

The next Monday rolled in faster than i expected, hitting me right in the face with its cruel reality.

I had my usual classes and occasionaly talked to Ryder in the halls. And then the lunch time begin. or as I like to call it...

The survival test.

I swerved through many jokes having a food fight amongst themselves and some making out with slutty cheerleaders. Making a beeline toward my 2-person table by the window. Seating down I looked around the cafeteria for the brown messy haired boy and found him doing looking around also but the things that stuck out most were

1.He was smirking

2.He was wearing schools varsity jacket

3.He had a blonde cheerleader hanging off of his arm

4. He was suronded by jokes and cheerleaders at the IT table. the Popular table.

Ryders hazel eyes found my blue ones he grinned and walked towards me."Rosy! I'm on the team!" he pointed towards his new jacket "And this is Kaytlyn, my girlfriend" introducing the blonde hanger on his arm.

My girlfriend

Kaytlyn, my girlfriend

My girlfriend, Kaytlyn

I smiled weakly at them and excused myself and ran of out of the school.

--------