Chapter 2<3

We stared at each other for a few minutes until he raised his perfectly scolptured eyebrow and my breath was gone as I chocked on my spit.

Smooth, idiot. Real smooth. Youre a total love master.

He's hand patted my back. "Are you okay?" his voice was full of concern with a hint of amusement. THAT VOICE.

"Hey" I croaked. Lovely. He chuckled and that's when I noticed everybody's eyes were on us. How embarrassing...

"If you want we can go out of here?" What. what. what. what. Did he just ask me that? God have mercy. "Why?" I blurted out, why can't I talk normally. I am the biggest idiot ever. "Well you just said its embarrassing how everybody is staring"

oh.

"Unless you want me to go?" His eyes flashed with hurt as he said that. "What no! Sure I mean! I mean Ill go!" I'm a total love master.

--------

Me and the Sex God were sitting next to a tree in the football field in a awkward silence.

"So what's your name?" I breathed out a sigh of relief when I heard him start a conversation.

"Rose" he smiled at me, extended his arm and in that angelic voice that I adore, he said "I'm Ryder, nice to meet you my lovely Rose."

--------

We sat there for the whole lunch period talking and laughing.

I found out that he is from Florida, loves partying, was the capitain of the soccer team and the Golden Boy at his old school. I told him about me even though there wasn't much to tell he still listened. And now I was waiting for him in front of the school as he insisted on giving me a ride home.

I let out a little scream as I felt Ryder's warm hands pick me and cary me over his shoulder. I kept hitting him on the back but I doubted that worked, I gave up and was uncontrollably laughing along with Ryder.

And these are the kind of moments you need to cherish while they last not caring what anybody thinks, and from that moment I knew that the Sex God (aka Ryder) will flip my world upside down.

--------

"Hello mother, father." I acknowledged my parents as I sat down to have a rare "family" dinner. They didn't bother saying it back, not that I cared anyway. Everybody silently ate their dinner just when my lovely "mother"(as she liked to be called) decided to ruin my somewhat peace. "For Christ sakes look at how you are sitting." I just stared at her blankly she snapped at me "Have your back straighter! You're giving me a headache I must ask you to leave right this second." I stood up without another word and walked upstairs towards my room.

We weren't always like that ... She's not my actual mom she's my step mom. My dad married her after 5 years after my mom's death. She was nice but then became to show her true colours. I didn't mind. Me and dad still have fun when she's not around.

I checked my phone 12 missing calls and 30 messages, all from Ryder, I started reading them.

Holy balls.

"Hey its Ryder"

"Rosyyyy where are you?!:("

" Call me, Rosy!!!"

" I'm worried! where are you Rose?!"

As I read them all I kept chanting in my head "stahp, stahp" to my stupid heart that was having a heart attack. And yet for the 13th time Ryder called me.

"Pick up your damn phone Rosy! Ugh!" I stiffled a giggle from his cuteness.

"A simple 'hi Rose' would've worked"

"Oh thank god! I was worried! Anyway! what's new?!"

We talked for hours none stop untill it was nearly midnight when we said our goodbyes. I was grinning like a pedophilic lama on drugs, laying on my bed I squiled joy into my pig pillow/blanket, and soon fell into a beautiful dream of some boy that sat beside me at lunch.

--------

Thump. Thump. Thump.

I heard whole bunch of darns and wake ups. The very familiar sound of my ringtone filled my ears. "What do you want you little peasent" I mumbled pretty angry that some stupid prick was calling me. I heard a very sexy chuckle on the other side.

Stars my darn. Its him.

"A simple ' hi ryder' would've worked"

Damn it.

"Anyway can you come out? I'm waiting outside your house and throwing rocks at a random window so if you don't mind..." I could already hear the smirk in his voice as he said that.

"You're an idiot Ryder." he laughed lightly at my (obvious) remark and ended the call but not without saying "See you in a jiffy." I.mean who says that?!

Apperantly Sex Gods.

I quickly grabbed my oversized cat sweat shirt that reached mid thigh covering my bare legs since I wear no pants to bed.

(I'm too cool for pants. )

Skipped to my balcony and climbed down the rain pipe. Before I could even put my feet on the ground Ryder crushed me into his hard chest spinning me around and giving.me the greatest hug in history. smiling I pulled away buy the smile fadded as soon as I saw Ryder's face.