Mr. Alpha

Okay, so I have a few questions for you....don't worry they aren't school related our anything that requires too much knowledge.

All I was asking was if you liked to be yelled at in the morning.

I don't.

So you could probably sympathize with the yelling I heard from my mother this morning at specifically 6am on Saturday afternoon.

"Mom, I'll come down, just leave," I finally yelled before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I turned on the water and stepped, hoping into the freezing water before it turned warm. I bathed and washed my face, washed my hair, and everything else before choosing my outfit for the day.

It was a red cropped sweater with the Batman logo that reached just above my belly button to show off my diamond studded and Batman belly piercing. Yep, that's how much I loved Batman. Anyway,I also wore black high top converses and black high waist shorts that went a few inches below my navel.

I tripped down the stairs and landed on my butt, realizing my brother had left some toys on the stair well.

You see,I was a werewolf, along with the rest of my family and must of the town. My family was also pretty rich, so we lived in a good two story house with good furniture.

Apart from that, I had turned 17, just today! Usually, werewolves find their mates while their sixteen due to it being their first Change and all, bit mine hasn't come yet.

I walk into the kitchen and hop onto the kitchen counter as my mom works effortlessly in the kitchen.

When you find your mate, you move into the pack house with them, so my two older siblings-Lyssa and Declan, have already moved out, my brother beta to the new alpha, who was also coming in today.

My birthday and his welcome would be mixed into one whole party, plus I heard he had turned eighteen just a well ago.

I felt arms wrap around my legs, so when I looked down,I saw my little brother, Aiden. "Heh, little guy," I grinned, picking the 5 year old up and placing him on a stool after I got down before getting up again.

"Happy birthday, Kat," he grinned, showing the missing tooth space. I giggled and pinched his cheek before my mom placed two plates on the counter. I take a seat and digg onto the breakfast-scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, and grapes.

I tell her a thanks as she leaves, so I finish up, wash the dish, drink some OJ, and grab my iPhone before heading out. I drive to the candy store on my motorcycle, but its not just any candy store.

This candy store was fairly expensive, but it was worth it because every piece treated like heaven.

I grab a box of Nik-L-Nips, some Laffy Taffy, Nerd's, and done chocolate bars, along with Toberlone.

I purchase the candy, and it cones up to $20.47. I sigh and pay the money before taking the bag and heading to my motorcycle. I put the bag in the compartment and fasten my helmet before ferrying onto my metallic black and blue motorcycle.

I zoom off, leaving dust and stop at the pack house as the party starts. Officially, it started barely, but it was supposed to start an hour ago.

I go up a few steps until in confronted by some kids. I pass each a little box of Nerds before heading to the backyard. I get congratulations and greetings, but nothing too special.

Soon,a guy stands at a podium on the other side. He taps the microphone, "Testing, one, two, three. Okay, I'm sorry to say the alpha had a delayed flight, so he will be here on Tuesday." And just like that, the party continued without any trace of the guy.