Sorry, Did I Wake Your Dreams? (Synyster Gates) 5

ok guys sorry for the delay D: i just have been stuck on this chappy for a while. but i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!

So without further delay!!!!! here it is!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Rory's POV

"Fallyn, time to get up" I gently shook her awake. I know she hated when I woke her up early, but we had a busy day.

"No..." she crawled under the covers trying to get away from me.

I stood there smiling, knowing exactly how to get her up. Letting her sleep a couple more minutes, I went downstairs looking for Syn.

He was sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee watching the tv.

"morning babe" her turned smiling at me.

"morning" I walked over leaning down kissing his lips. "will you go wake fallyn up." I asked, which earned myself a huge grin from him.

"my pleasure" he set his coffee down and darted for the stairs. I followed behind him.

As soon as he made it to fallyn's door, he walked over to the bed looking down at the little lump under the covers.

His hands quickly stretched out and started tickling the lump.

"ahhhhh" I laughed hearing fallyn scream as she squirmed trying to get away.

Finally the covers pulled back, and she sat up looking at us. Her hair plastered all over her face.

"morning sweetie" Syn leaned down kissing fallyn's cheek.

"daddy!" her face pouted but as soon as Syn let his guard down she jumped onto him.

"you two" I shook my head laughing softly. "are so strange" I laughed watching them.

Syn quietly whisper something into fallyn's ear. Which made her smile from ear to ear. Oh crap.... I'm in for it.

"get mommy" he yelled and they both rushed at me. Fallyn attaching herself to my leg. While Syn snaked his arms around my waist.

"What has uncle Jimmy taught you guys while I was gone" I wrapped my arms around them both laughing.

"oh just the usual" Syn winked.

"great...."I sighed as I pulled them both tighter against me. " well now that your up fallyn, please get dressed. We are taking you to papa and gma's house"

"papa and gma!!!!!" she let go of my leg running right for her closet.

"yes, me and mommy are going to get stuff for our Halloween party" Syn smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I want to be uncky Jimmy!" fallyn laughed as she walked back in, wearing jeans and a hoodie.

Syn and I just looked at each other, before we bursted out laughing. 

 "sweetie, you can be uncle Jimmy. I'm sure he's be honored. Now let us get ready, and we'll go" Syn knelt down and looked at fall.

"thanks daddy, can I go play outside?" a small smile spread a crossed her face.

"as long as you stay in the yard, we will be right out" I hated when fallyn played outside alone. I just had a unnerving feeling about it.

We watched as she took off down the stairs.

"put your coat on fall!" Syn yelled as he shook his head.

"she's your daughter" I smirked which earned me a kiss from him.

His arms quickly wrapped around my waist as his head gently nuzzled against my neck.

"come on let's go lover boy" I smiled and laced our fingers, before walking down the stairs.

Syn quickly shoved his feet into his combat boots. While I pulled on my converse. It was our favorite time of year, fall. Nothing better then that weather, mixed with horror movies.

I quickly grabbed our coats, handing one to Syn.

"she forgot her hat" he sighed picking up the skull beanie.

"it's ok we are leaving right now." I took the hat from him, opening the front door. "Fall! Come on we are leaving!" I yelled.

I waited for a couple seconds and no one answered. My eyes gazed around the yard looking for her, but she was no where to be seen. My heart started racing, practically beating out of my chest.

"Syn....." I stuttered dropping the hat, running out into the yard looking for her.

I think he finally understood what was happening, because he rushed out into the lawn, running around back.

"Fallyn Leanne Haner! Come out right now! This isn't funny" he shouted, I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Fallyn" I shouted running down the driveway. She knew how we felt about her being down here.

I haven't felt this worried or nervous in a long time. Frankly I didn't miss the feeling either. The feeling of your heart beating through your chest, the anxiety eating away at ever thought that pops into your mind.

As I made my way down our horribly long driveway. I notice a black SUV pulled at the end. Fallyn standing behind the gate talking to who ever was in the drivers seat.

"Fallyn!" I yelled, which brought her out of the conversation with who ever that was. "Syn!" I called to him, hoping he could deal with who ever it was.

I rushed down grabbing fallyn picking her up. Before I had a chance to even look into the car, it's tires squealed and they were gone in a matter of seconds.

"who the fuck was that" Syn came running down the driveway looking relieved in some sense.

"I don't know" my eyes watched the street seeing if the car would circle back, but it didn't.

"fall who was that" he asked her pulling her small body from my arms.

She looked like she was about ready to cry. Her head was turning between the two off us, unsure of what to say.

"Fall sweetie who was it?" I asked sweetly trying to calm her down.

"she said she was my gma..... And I said I only have one gma" her voice was choppy as she tried to talk. "she said she would take me to papa's house if I went with her"

At this point fallyn was crying hysterical against syn's shoulder. I sighed rubbing my face with both my hands. It can't be.......

"babe...." I looked up at Syn, who had the same worried face I had. He knew exactly who I was thinking about. "it can't be your mother, we haven't seen her in years" he gently shhh'ed fallyn rubbing her back softly.

"Syn what if it is her?" my eyes were wide, not wanting to even think about what would happen if it was her.