Sorry, Did I Wake Your Dreams? (Synyster Gates) 1

ok the moment is here!!!!!!!! the first chap of the sequel!!! i'm glad you guys all loved welcome to the family..again (Synyster Gates) so i hope you enjoy the sequel!!!!!

so without further delay XD cause i left you guys at a cliff hanger..... :3 my bad!!!! Here it is!!!

Enjoy!!!

Syn's POV

We all sat in the studio listening to Zacky, play his parts over again. My guitar was in my lap, as I absentmindedly played some weird riff's

We've been working on this new album for a year and a half now. This is after we took time off from touring, which we all needed. Especially after what happened.

I pulled my beanie down on my head, when I heard the front door slam shut. Sound of feet came running down the hallway.

I smiled and I set my guitar down, waiting to see who was coming.

"uncky Jimmy!!!" I laughed hearing the familiar voice.

I turned looking at Jimmy who dropped his drum sticks in anticipation. When the studio door opened slowly, Matt started laughing.

"rawr!!" I watched Fallyn jump into the room, with her little misfits back pack on. She was only four, but all of us, already had shaped her music interests. Actually Em got her that back pack.

"Fallyn!!!" Jimmy ran over to her picking her up, which made her giggle.

"your teaching my daughter weird things jimbo" I chuckled as I took Fallyn from him.

"daddy, we had show'm and tell them today" her little hands pushed against my chest, so she could get herself to look at me.

"I know you did baby, how was it?" I asked her, and I laughed when she rolled her eyes. Such an attitude at four, but she got that from rory.

"this girl Hannah, she brought in her mommy's make-up. Her mommy was scary with it on though." she laughed and I set her down on the floor.

"your daddy use to wear make-up Fall" Matt laughed picking her up. Her eyes narrowed and she glanced over at me.

"but daddy's not a girl" I can't believe him, making me look bad in front of my own daughter.

"that's questionable" Jimmy laughed and I elbowed him right in the side.

"Fuck me!!!" Zacky yelled through the mic. I just shook my head, by the age of four my daughter will be fluent in swearing. "I mean fudge muffins" he corrected himself when he saw Fallyn.

"so did you do what Zacky taught you how to do for show and tell?" i sat down watching her stick her finger threw Matt's gages. She was always fascinated by those, I have no idea why though.

"yesss, they didn't like it" she frowned.

"play it for me Fallyn" Jimmy shouted and sat down on the floor.

I chuckled watching her climb down off Matt, and over to the wall. She came back in with her little guitar in hand.

To say the least, Fallyn was born with a guitar in her hand. Literally, since she was born, we had her with some guitar looking object. Manly curtsy of my father. He wanted me to start teaching fallyn young.

She took lessons from Zacky and me. She was a quick learner, it's because she is very talented. Just like her parents.

"Johnny Christ!!" Midge ran in out of breath. Midge is Matt's new girl friend. Wednesday and him had a mutual break up over two years ago, but they were still friends.