Chapter 2 <3

~Things Can Change~ A Justin Bieber Love Story

Part 2

A pink blackberry curve encrusted in real diamonds that spelt: "Change Is Coming" shone under the lights coming from the stage. I gasped in surprise. "B-but...Y-you...H-how..W-why...?" I stammered, oblivious to the fact my words made no sense at all. Pixie smiled at me, and laughed sweetly. Even her voice was melodious, "I'd originally bought it for myself. It's one of a kind. No other in the world. Better cute huh? But, I think you need it more than me anyway! My number is already programmed in to it. And so is the record company. I have to do a song now, but stay here, OK? Don't move. I'll walk you back to where you're sleeping." I nodded, too shocked to say anything. She barely even knew me, she was apparently a world-famous star and she just gave me - of all people - a one-of-a-kind phone? It was crazy. I looked at the words the diamonds spelt out: "Change Is Coming". It related to me. Maybe my life was starting to change. I had just been asked to go to a record company with a recording artist. That was crazy.

Pixie came off the stage after singing a song called "Broken Arrow" (That's my favourite song :D) and beamed at me and my friends. Tyler was still in shock. It was clear he had a huge crush on Pixie. I giggled and said goodbye to Riley, Freya and Tyler, giving them all a huge hug and programming their numbers in my new phone from Pixie. On our way back from the park, Pixie found out a lot more about me. "So, you've never heard of me then?" She asked. "Nope. I'm sorry if it seemed rude. But I had to sell EVERYTHING I owned just so my mom could buy us some food. But now, we don't even have enough money for food. My mom has to beg or steal. My little sister Maddie was taken from us when we started living on the streets, I haven't seen her in six months and have no idea where she's living", I said, feeling the tears build up in my eyes, "I hate this. I hate not being able to be normal anymore. I hate not having my little sister to play with. I hate everything Pixie. Why can't I just be a normal teenager again? Doing normal things. Those people I was with tonight? I haven't seen them in six months. I didn't freaking well recognise my best friends." I started to cry really heavily. Pixie drew me into a tight hug in the middle of the street, "Just let it all out Macy. It's OK to cry. We'll find your sister I promise. You are so talented, you will go far in life. It doesn't matter if you are or were homeless at one point in your life. All that matters is you as a person. Never forget that. Change IS coming. I promise you that. Now come on."

We arrived at the dirty grey wall where my parents were sitting with their tiny blankets, leaning against the urine stained walls. Pixie gasped, and I half-expected her to call me a dirty bitch like the rest of the community and walk off, leaving me there feeling useless. But she didn't. She picked up my blankets and told my mom and dad to do the same. Then she took out her amazing hot pink phone and dialed a number. She hung up the phone and tapped her foot on the ground, making a very catchy beat. She started to sing a song quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear it.

"I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see,

Big, pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV,

My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps,

You gotta move when the floorboard jumps,

Somethings going on and I think it's going on right now."

I smiled at her, but she didn't see. Instead, she ran after a fancy black limousine. I thought that was it, she was just going to leave us there without our blankets, but she came running back and beckoned for us to follow her. She led us into the limousine and climbed in after us, chatting to my parents about what she had told me earlier. My parents seemed proud of me, and seemed to support Pixie's point of thinking I could be the 'Next Big Thing'. I smiled when she said that. It seemed impossible, but I had faith in Pixie. I knew she was big. I knew she wasn't the sort of person that would show anybody to her record label.

We pulled up outside a five-star hotel in the middle of Malibu. I gasped, and stayed seated in the limousine, shaking. Pixie giggled at me and pulled me out of the car. She practically dragged me and my parents to the main entrance. She turned around and laughed, "What's wrong guys?" I cowered down. "This is a five-star hotel Pixie. We can't afford to stay here. And they probably won't let us. We're just dirty homeless people." Pixie shrugged and continued to drag us inside.

She dragged us up the elevator and into a huge suite. She pointed to the shower and bathroom, and I hugged her before turning on the shower for my first shower in days.

I dried my hair and put it into a side plait (She has quite Dark blonde hair btw) Then I rummaged through one of the many bags of clothes Pixie had spare and picked out this outfit ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31916407 ) Pixie had invited us to a big party that was happening in Malibu tonight, loads of celebrity's who's names seemed familiar but I couldn't picture them or remember how I knew their names were coming. I smiled at myself in the mirror and rummaged through Pixie's make-up bag. Apllying foundation, dark blue eyeshadow, mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner. I looked...pretty. For the first time in over six months, I actually looked pretty. And I felt pretty too.

I stepped outside my room in the hotel suite and everybody smiled at me. Pixie linked her arm with mine and we were off to the star-studded event.

Sorry it's kind of short, but yeah. Feedback?