worry

T R I G G A R W A R N I N G flashbacks containing abuse, existential crisis

Caspar's pov
Joe comes onto the kitchen with is bag packed he sits beside me at the breakfast bar picking up an apple and he eats it.
"Joe are you ready to go?"
I ask looking at joe who seams to be in his own little world. "yh come on caspy!"
he says smiling. He puts his bag on one shoulder and walks over to the door waiting for me. I notice he tends not to swing his arms when he walks they just kinda hang bu his sides. I grab my bag and walk to form with Joe. "heeeeelllloooooo caspar my man!"
Marcus shouts loudly when me and Joe walk in
"hey Marcus!"
I say high fiveing him
"talk to you later casp."
Joe says softly heading to the back, as usual,
God he is so fucking hot
I think my eyes follow him to his seat. He sits down and puts his headphones on his head taking out his phone. I look at everyone and notice how Joe never can support his head on his hands he always rests it on his arms.
"Marcus do you think I should tell Joe?"
I ask looking at my best mate "tell him... What caspar?"
he replies looking confused "should I come out to him??"
I say again
"I don't know casp do you think you can trust him?" Marcus says looking over at joe who is drawing on the table with a pencil.
"mabey I should tell him I mean he trusts me so I trust him too!"
I say.
Dan's pov
Me and phil walk to form together
  I hope Joe is okay
I think as we near the classroom.
"bear are you okay?"
phil asks looking at me qith a worried look
"mm yh phil I'm fine why you'd ask lion?"
I say looking into his blue orbs
"you seam distant that's all.... Existential crisis?" phil asks having seen me pacing around our apartment last night
"yh I'm sorry lion of I scare you when this happens!"
I say looking down at my feet a slight guilt consumes me
"it's okay bear I know you don't mean to fall into them.. Come here!"
he says pulling me into a hug. We stand in eachothers embrace for a few seconds before we continue to form. We walk in to form and I notice Joe on his own at the back zoe and her little group in the corner talking and Marcus and caspar talking.
"Dan come on!"
phil says grabbing my hand pulling me to the back where Joe sits sketching on the table.
Me and phil take our seats, we start talking about death note
"hey Dan, Phil!"
Joe says making us look at him "hey Joe you okay?"
phil asks
"yh I'm fine phil how are you two?"
he asks not looking up but he removes his headphones
"I'm good Joe!"
I say looking at the table phil replies with something similar.
"Joe what you drawing?"
I asks pointing at the table "oh this nothing really!"
he says

"its really good Joe!" phil says "yea it is Jo-" I get cut short by gully walking into the class room "SILENCE!!" he shouts sitting down at his desk I feel Joe stiffen beside me and phil grab my hand under the table

phil says
"yea it is Jo-"
I get cut short by gully walking into the class room "SILENCE!!"
he shouts sitting down at his desk I feel Joe stiffen beside me and phil grab my hand under the table.