Chapter 10

*1 Month later*

Harry's P.O.V.

The boy's and I walked out of the airport being mobbed my paparazzi and crazed fans. We just landed from Spain. I need to talk to Natalia, she's been avoiding me since she left California. She rejects my calls, doesn't answer my texts, and doesn't reply to any of my letters.The five of us piled into the car and drove quickly away from the airport. "I can't wait to see Natalia." I said smiling. The boys faces softened as if they were hiding something. "What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Oh nothing." They said in sync. It took us an hour to get to my flat. The rain was pouring down and it was getting colder. The driver dropped me off and helped me with the suitcases and I sprinted up the walkway. I knocked on the door hoping Natalia would open up. No answer. I knocked harder. My clothes were absolutely soaked and the boys were watching me from the parked vehicle. I unlocked the door and walked in throwing my suitcases on the side.

"Natalia! I'm Home!" I shouted. My voice echoed through the house. All the lights were off and the house looked abandoned. I walked through out the house and all of Natalia's things were missing, as I walked up to Natalia's room I started getting suspicions.

Where could she be?

Did she go missing?

Is she still upset?

My hand touched the cold door knobs, sending chills through out my body. I nervously turned the door knobs and opened the door. I gasped. Everything was gone. The balcony windows were open and there were scraps of papers left all over the room being blown around the room from the wind. The walls were painted back to the creme color that it was when she moved in with me. She left me, completely. I fell to the floor on my knees and sobbed. The tears were falling down my face uncontrolably.

"WHY?" I yelled at nobody. "Why did you leave?" I cried. I pulled out my iPhone and looked at my lockscreen. It was a collage of pictures of Natalia and I in the photo booth. I wiped the tears that fell onto the screen and called Zayn.

"Why didn't you tell me that Natalia moved out?" I yelled. No response came. "ANSWER ME!"

"I-I'm sorry Hazz. I just didn't want to hurt you."

"Who told you?!"

"Perrie and the rest of the girls helped Natalia move into her new place, we all knew."

"Give me her address."

"I don't know it."

"Ask Perrie for it! I need to talk to Natalia."

"Harry listen."

"What?" I spat, the tears stopped, I wasn't gonna cry, I was more furious than sad.

"Natalia has a boyfriend." He said softly. My blood boiled to the words boyfriend. I was supposed to be her boyfriend. Not that guy

I hung up the phone, and went through my contacts to find Eleanor. I called her and she picked up after the third ring.

"Hello?" She asked kindly.

"Hey it's Harry."

"Hi Harry! How is everything?" she asked with her innocent voice.

"Don't act all innocent. I know you helped Natalia move out. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"I-I'm sorry, she just didn't want to deal with seeing you a-after she left." She stuttered with fear in her voice.

"Give her address." I ordered. Eleanor hung up and quickly texted me the address and apartment number.

Natalia's P.O.V.