Chapter 3

Natalia's P.O.V.

"Niall? What's wrong?" I asked. I felt the tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I hate seeing my friends cry, it just automatically makes me cry. I blinked them away and walked towards Niall.

"It's nothing," he replied coldly, opening the door to his car.

I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from going in. "Niall, you're the most care free person I know. Seriously, what's wrong?" I questioned, almost on the verge of tears. I closed the car door and held both his large hands in my smaller ones. His bright blue eyes looked into my brown ones.

Niall slowly leaned in. I didn't know what to do. I don't have feelings for Niall that way. I took a small step back and turned my face. His lips came in contact with my cheek. He let go of my hands and looked at me with furrow eyebrows. Then guilt washed upon his face. "I-m sorry, I thought we were having a moment." He apoligized. He quickly got in his mercades and drove off. Leaving me in the parking lot, alone and still unsure of what just happened.

I lightly jogged back to the diner, seeing everyone about to leave.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey Natalia," Liam said "Have you seen Niall?" He asked looking around for Niall. I didn't wanna tell him that he tried to kiss me.

"Oh yeah, uh he went home." I said quickly after.

"Oh." he said looking at me strangly. "Anyways, Um is it cool if we go for a dip at your flat?" He asked, running his hands through his short hair.

"Ummm, but when do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomarrow morning." Harry said, crossing his arms and leaning towards the booth.

"Pleeeease!" Louis begged, giving me a puppy dog face. Liam and Louis got down on their knees, trying to look all innocent.

"What about you, Zayn?" I pointed out looking at him.

"Remember? I can't swim!" He remined everyone. I remember last year, when Louis pushed Zayn in the pool and I had to go save him.

"If Harry's ok with it, I don't mind, actually it'll be really cool. To be honest." I suggested looking at Harry.

"Sure." He said, checking his phone for the time. "Then we can pack that night." He said looking at me, with his beautiful emerald green orbs.

I snapped back into reality. "Yeah." I said. "Well I guess I'll see you guys in an hour or two. Remember Niall to come." I said as Harry and I walked out of the diner and into his Range Rover.

Our drive back home was silent. I looked over at Harry.

I tried to look at him without him noticing. How his mop of curls lightly covered his eyebrows. His soft plump lips, his emerald green orbs.

I was snapped back into reality.

"Like what you see?" He inquired with a smirk. I quickly looked away, feeling the color rush to my cheeks.

"Don't flatter yourself." I joked lightly elbowing him in the shoulder. He pretended to cry, making me laugh so hard.

"You have such a cute laugh." He said smiling.

"Um ew. No I don't." I insisted.

"Whatever." He denied.

I think I might have feelings for Harry. I'm not a hundred percent sure. But I can't... I just can't. He's my bestfriend, and we've been bestfriends since the 7th grade. This is just crazy, I'm turning into all those other girls that meet Harry. This can't be.....