Chapter 5

The time difference in Assiah and Gehenna are different, so every two months in Assiah equals a year in Gehenna.

It has been six years since I left Assiah (human world) for Gehenna (demon world) well to be more accurate it has been 1 year for Assiah, the time difference is weird here in Gehenna. I haven't seen yukio and the others in six years but to them I only left one year ago. I still look the same as I did before I left although my hair is a bit longer then it was before but other then that I still look the same. I know weird right, but I've managed to become stronger in all these six years, I'm most likely paladin level by now in the human world or higher which would mean I would have past the paladin's exam and I would not have been executed but that's in the past, I'm quite happy here in Gehenna, It was a bit weird at first living in such a place were everyone treats you as equals that there are know rude comments that we are demons cause let's face it we all are here. Well in my case it's a bit different cause I'm treated like royalty cause I'm Their kings son but after a few weeks I got used to it. The most weird thing here was Satan, he was not what I imaged he would be like, I thought he would be more bloodthirsty, wanting to start a war but he was nothing like that... well let's just say you wouldn't want to be in his path when he's angry or be the one to make him angry, you'll regret it, all the pain and suffering he puts you though... okay well he might be a bit evil like that but he treats his people right but there are some demons who go against Satan these are the ones we have to eliminate, they don't listen they just create chaos wherever they go it may be in Assiah or Gehenna they are the reasons we demons have a bad name but know matter how many we kill or lock up the more come, they're like cockroaches that won't stay dead.

Right now I'm laying on my bed reading manga, I really need some new ones to read cause I'm almost finished, maybe I'll go back to Assiah to buy some. I do go to and from to Assiah and Gehenna all the time since I'm able to make a portal now. So far I haven't seen any of my classmates or yukio which I'm sort of glad cause they would probably do anything to kill the son of Satan or harm me in anyway they can especially now since I'm a full demon, but I do miss all them a lot.

KNOCK KNOCK

I was interrupted in my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door

"Hey brother, you wanna go to Assiah for a bit and have fun, I'm so bored" said amaimon peeping through the door.

"What great timing, I need knew manga" I replied back to amaimon who is now fully in my room, your probably thinking why am I near someone you pretty much destroyed my human life in Assiah with all my friends but I got over it, I started a new life here and it's great, amaimon and I have become close, were brothers now, well we were already half brothers to begin with, with Satan as our father. But it's fun we spar a lot which I can totally beat his ass without losing control of my flames, I have total control over my blue flames. Well anyway I start to get ready to leave Gehenna.

"Alright let's leave" I say getting my wallet and putting on shoes.

"About time" amaimon says

"Shut up" I say leaving though a portal that amaimon made while I was getting ready.

We appear in an alley way.

"Where should we go first, I want to get manga last so I don't have to carry it around with me all day" I say to amaimon

"Well we can go to the arcade, haven't been there for a while and maybe this time you can try and beat me" said amaimon

"What are you talking about I always win, if I recall I have won 96-91 me being 96" I say in a matter of fact voice

"Whatever lets just go" amaimon said walking out of the alley way me following behind

"Oh come on don't be upset maybe today's the day where you beat me" I say but all I get in response was a punch in the gut

"Ah...okay... I'll stop" I say in pain

We finally make it to the arcade and played a few games but I couldn't stop feeling something bad was going to happen but I can't figure it out.

True cross academy- yukio's pov

It has been a year since rin had left me, I really miss him, I've looked everywhere for him but I couldn't find him, I even asked if mephisto had any ideas of where Rin was, but he told me nothing but I knew that he knows where Rin is but no matter how many times I asked he told me nothing. After a while I stopped looking for him and went back to teaching but if I went on a mission I would ask people and look for Rin but with no luck. Rin's friends also missed Rin after I explained to them about Rin and what he has been through they liked less scared but I'm pretty sure they missed him as well at least I hope so. With all the things Rin has been through I'm more surprised he didn't ran away earlier.

Right now I'm in the middle of teaching class when there was a loud poof and then appeared mephisto, looking more happy then usual

"Mephisto what can I do for you?" Asked yukio

"I have a mission for you and your class" said mephisto pointing to the whole class

"Even the exwires?" I asked curiously

"Yes don't worry it's a fairly easy mission, some demons have appeared and I need you and your whole class to exterminate them." Mephisto said

"You really think the exwires are up for it?" I ask

"Yup cons seeing how much you all have trained I'm sure you could finish it rather quickly" Mephisto says

"Come teach we really need more experience in real life combat" said Bon

"I hate to agree with him but it's true" said kamiki

"Guys I don't think we're ready yet" said konekomaru

"What we're totally ready as long as there are no bugs then I'm fine" said shima

"Yeah and if anyone gets hurt I can heal them" said shiemi

"There you have it, can we go now?" Said takara with his puppet.

"See everyone wants to go" said mephisto

"Fine where do we go" I said

Mephisto explained to us about the mission and where to go. I had a feeling something was going to happen, I just don't no if it good or bad. We get our weapons and other things ready, I get my key out and put it in the lock and opened it, we are just outside of the town we are supposed to be, just a five minute walk and we would reach town

"You all ready, to get to our destination we have to walk a bit" I say to them

"Yes we are ready" they all yelled

"Great lets get going" I say and start walking to town.

Mephisto's POV
"This is going to be fun, I hope your ready little brother to face your younger twin and your old friends" I say happily. I then poof away.
_________________________
To be continued
Yay I finally updated this book, I hope you liked it.