Who is this?

Give me some sugar!~ Please vote <3

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

There was a different vive between Luke and I but I wasn’t sure if it was just my imagination. Luke seemed so much more, relaxed around me. I felt like he was still very protective and a worry wart but it wasn’t annoying any longer. It was probably because he let me get away with a lot. I got my period again and I was going to go to the store but he said he would get it.

He was pretty much waiting on me hand and foot. I wonder if that meant that he liked me, I think it should. Everyone said that real love was certain when a guy went in to the store and bought you the right pads. How he was able to get the right ones is beyond me. To make sure I wasn’t imagining things I decided to ask my friends and everyone and I mean everyone like Joelle, Penny, Jessica, and Brian said the same thing; he had fallen for me.

“Martha but if he has fallen for me why hasn’t he told me?” I ask her. She is the last person I could ask for advice. I figured everyone else was bias because they had known me long enough to really love and care for me. Martha, while we had developed a good friendship, I still felt we lacked the time for it to evolve in to a tight bond. She was actually a really good listener, I never thought I could be friends with someone so much older than me but she was amazing.

Martha was different than older people I had meet she was crazy, like my mom. She held so much youth within her, it was crazy. She just had this vive, like a hippy, or a free spirit. She was always at the park and from time to time Brian would go with me or Kenzi, Luke was usually busy whenever I felt like going.

“Trust me… his a stupid boy for not saying yes the first time” she said rolling her eyes then shrugging and laying back down on the grass. “The other boy is cute.”

I sigh unsure how to answer as she nods her head smirking. Than I felt Brian’s penetrating stare from across the pond. He usually sat across and sketched some things him self, he never let me see the sketches. I was curious so it was hard not to get worked up when he denied me the right. I glance over and he looked zoomed out like he was concentrating hard. I was glad he was here instead of Luke, he wouldn’t give me any privacy I’m sure of that.

“He is just my friend…” I mumble finally after a few minutes of silence.

“A friend with a crush” she laughs and I can see the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, the only reason I know she is much older. Her skin was pretty flawless except when she laughed, that’s when her age could be seen.

“No Martha it’s not like that” I say with a little pout face as I begin to sketch her lazy pose. I enjoyed sketching her, because she always had simple but different poses she did for me. They weren’t poses she did like professional models did but more like poses she did naturally.

”Oh I know how it is… he likes you but you like Luke and who knows what’s going on in that boys life… someone needs to beat some sense in to him… if I was his mother…” she trailed off deep with a soft frown.

“Martha?” I call out after a few minutes of silence. I was about to touch her shoulder when she jolted and looked at me with a soft smile.