Tattoo

mark on the side >

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

The next day I woke up late I was feeling pretty lazy so I decided to just tie my hair up in a bun and toss one of those light stylish hats on. I pulled my cloths off and threw a bra and comfortable panda t-shirt on. I pulled a pair of lace white and navy panties when I realized there was a patch of gauzes and tape on my thigh. I frowned and stared at it wondering if I got hurt so I pealed it back reveling my red skin. I pealed it all off to realized it was a flower tattoo.

“OH MY GOD LUKE!” I screamed running out of the room and storming towards his room.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast and smiling like the Cheshire cat. My eyes instantly wondered over his shirtless chest which caused my heart to skip a beat. Why did he look so god dam sexy with his hair all messed up and the perfect amount of hair on his chest. How I never noticed that was beyond me. My eyes traveled down to his abs which was well defined and even lower to see the V of his body that disappeared in to his jeans. He also had a suggestive patch of hair trailing down in to his pants. I blushed bright red at how lose and sexy his dark jeans looked.

“Eye’s up here kitten” I heard Luke say snapping his fingers where my eyes were glued and then bringing them up to his eyes and signaling that.

My cheeks flushed and I rubbed my lips feeling like I had drooled over his body. My feeling was replaced with anger as I remembered the reason why I had come in looking for Luke.

“What the hell is this?” I ask pointing down to my thigh.

“A tattoo… you were going on and on about how you wanted one… so I gave you one free of charge” Luke says with a shrug as he turns the egg over on the stove and smirks.

“Luke… this isn’t funny I didn’t want a tattoo… It’s permanent!” I cry out angrily stomping my foot.

“It is but I did a dam good job don’t you think?” he asked pointing at it with the spatula before moving to turn the other egg.

“Luke! I didn’t want a tattoo!” I cry out my eyes glazing over with tears threatening to spill. It was a cool and pretty tattoo but I didn’t want it, it was a big commitment, what if I didn’t like it later on?

“Well too bad you have it now” was his casual response as he moved over to grab the orange juice from the fridge.

“I… I hate you” I whispered as tears began to roll down my eyes and a sobbed escaped my lips.

Luke froze on his track and turned around to face me, instantly his face softens. He put down the spatula and juice and came over towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me in to his warm soft chest. I struggled at first but he pushed my head against his neck and ran his hand over my back gently. I relaxed against his embrace taking deep calming breaths as my tears.

“All better?” he asks but before I can ever reply I feel him vibrating and look up to him looking like he was about to burst. He began to laugh loudly his body shaking and he looked down. “It’s a fake kitten… it was a good prank no?”