Chapter 2

"It's Okay Vikki, maybe we aren't ment to be together" Jessie told me with tears running down her cheeks. "Don't do that to me Jess, dont cry. You know I hate to see you in pain. It makes me feel even worse to know I am the reason you're hurting" I told her wiping every tear that fell. But she walked away leaving me standing in the middle of the lunchroom, alone. I stood there for a while trying to piece together what just happened. "What's wrong Vikki?" I heard a familar voice say. I turned around already knowing it was Erica. Should I cancel on Erica, so I can cheer up Jess? We're not together...I am still single...why me? I thought to myself. "Well..its just...just nothing" I wasn't going to ruin my date because of Jessie. "You sure? You look so down" she said again moving closer and looking into my eyes. "I was sad because you weren't here" I said trying to be romantic and cracked a weak smile. "Vikki that's sweet but is that what's really bothering you?" she said sounding a bit worried. "Yea" I replied then leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touched I felt her smile as our tongues danced together. We stopped when we noticed we were still in the middle of the lunchroom. We had some heads turned in our direction, none shocked though. I bit my lip and she licked hers "Ahh I guess i'll see you tonight" she said smiling . "Uhh yeah, tonight" I replied smiling back at her forgetting all about Jessie. She gave me a hug, and wisphered "tonight" in my ear then walked over to her friends. I then left the cafeteria not feeling too hungry now but satisfied.

Erica's P.O.V.

"Hey guys" I said once I reached the table with my friends, I turned around just to see Victoria walk out the cafeteria. "What was all that about Erica?" My friend Simone asked me. "Uhh all of what exactly?" I asked not knowing what she was talking about. It was hard enough to think with all the thoughts about tonight in my head. "You know, your little lesbian moment over there, with that one chick" she said eagerly trying to find out some details. "Her name is Victoria, and well I like her and I am pretty sure she likes me. We are going on a date tonight, she's going to pick me up" I replied confident of my answer. "Err do you know anything about this Victoria chick? I dont want you to get hurt, you know you're like a sister to me...a gay sister" she chuckled a little. "Imma find out all I need to know tonight and Simone you would be the one to put an empasis on gay" I looked back at her and smiled. "Do you even know if she is single?" Simone asked curiously not wanting her friend to get hurt. "If you didn't see that little scene over there, she kissed me. If she is in a relationship it wont be for long" I looked down the table at the faces looking back at me. "You are a cheerleader Erica. How do you end up a lesbian?" Simone asked me with little interest. "I got to go Simone, talk to you later?" I told my sister like friend and walked out the lunchroom. What if she's right? What if Vikki is with someone else? Would she break up with her boy or girlfriend for me? Is she even lesbian? All this came to my mind while walking out the lunchroom.

Jessie's P.O.V.

I am happy for Victoria that she is going out on a date. But what happened to us? We had something right? I told myself while walking to fourth period. "Hey Jess" someone said my name once I walked into the room. "Hey.....Sarah" I noticed it was my new next door neighbor. She jumped up and gave me a hug once I got to her little group, her hands around me felt so good. I noticed how when she stopped hugging me her hands slowly moved down my back then to my ass for a second then back to her sides. I looked at her and all she did was smile that beautiful smile of hers. Was she hitting on me again? I thought to myself liking when she teased me. Once class started I got a note from Sarah:

Jessie

You know, since we live right next door to eachother we should umm you know hang out sometime. Spend the night at eachothers houses, keep eachothere warm by cuddling ....... lets make that a 'date' tonight.

Sarah xoxox

I smiled to myself reading the letter. She was indeed teasing me, but why not? Victoria is going out on a date so why shouldn't I? I was sitting in my seat quitely wondering what would all happen tonight. And why was it that everyone I seemed to meet was gay? But that didn't matter right now, I had a date. What bothered me though was just last night me and Victoria were cuddling in bed together, now we both are going out on dates. Should I tell Victoria about Sarah? No, it's none of her business. I argued with myself. When the class ended I waited for Sarah to walk her to her next class. "What are you waiting on?" Sarah asked when she saw me waiting. "Well...I was going to walk you to your next class" I smiled as her face expression brightened. She held my hand as we walked down the hall "Why are you holding my hand?" I asked curiously. "Umm....I dont wanna loose you, in the hallway you know" she said. I looked around, the hallways were nearly empty "There is no one in the hallway" I said smiling at her. "Yeah, I know...I just wanted to hold your hand" she blushed. "I hate my last period" I said out loud but talking to myself. "Then skip" she said "I hate mine too, we could skip together" she moved closer to me. "Uhh I am not sure that's a good idea, you know skipping last period" I said sounding like a nerd. She stopped in the hall making me stop too, then looked into my eyes. "For me...please" she kissed my cheek and I gave in. "Okay" we got to my car, this was alot easier than I thought. "Can I drive?" Sarah asked me walking to the drivers side. "Sure...where we goin'?" I was interested where she would take me. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride" she said teasingly. "Err okay" I was a little tierd anyway so I went to sleep. "Wake up sleepy head"