Chapter 1 <3

- Lydia's Point Of View -

I woke up at 4am the next morning, dreading the next two weeks to come. A full two weeks without loving kisses from my boyfriend, swapped with a full two weeks of hard training and the demon from hell, my coach Marie Wilson. I jumped on top of my suitcase and tried to zip it up while texting Colm :

I'm gonna miss you so much baby <3 x

I sighed and put my phone down, until it started beeping loudly :

I'll miss you too baby. Can't wait until you're back in my arms in two weeks. I'll send you virtual kisses <3 I love you x

I closed my eyes tight. Don't do this to yourself Lydia. You'll see him soon. Two weeks will go so quick. Don't do this. You'll see him soon. I texted him back solemly :

I love you too baby <3 Forever and always x

We continued to text for about an hour until my doorbell rang. It was Aisling coming to pick me up for the airport. She looked amazing as always.

I dragged my heavy suitcase down the stairs and followed Aisling out to her mam's car. My mam came down the stairs. "Good luck sweetheart. I'll be praying for you." I nodded solemly as she kissed my forehead. I sat down in Aisling's mam's car. "You girls excited?" Her mam asked. Aisling nodded enthusiastically, whereas I stayed silent. This was going to be a long two weeks.

                          - Justin Bieber's Point Of View -

New York. One of my favourite places in the World. The skyscrapers, the big lights, everything about New York is amazing. We checked into our hotel : me, my mom, Scooter, Kenny, Ry Good, Alfredo and Dan. It was more a holiday than anything. I had a few TV appearences, a few suprise visits and radio interviews too. I was mainly here for the Irish Dancing World Championships, but Scooter decided to make it a huge publicity thing as well. I'm not complaining though, I love my fans. I'd do anything for them.

Scooter finally agreed to let me have my own room, something he barely ever let's me do incase I take advantage of his or my mom's rules. As if. I mean, yeah I'd love to be 100% independent but, I'd never do that to them. My mom's given up everything for me, the least I could do is follow a few rules. I flopped down on the sofa and flicked through the channels, finally settling on MTV's Super Sweet 16. I watched it, angry at how much money meant to these people. Do they not realise that family is way more important than money? I laughed at myself. Jeez, I sound like my grandma. The one quote she never stops saying is "Health is Wealth". I shook my head and continued watching the show.

After two hours of MTV's random shows, Scooter appeared in my room. I looked at him, "How'd you get in?" I asked. He laughed, "I'm a ninja, how else could I have gotten in?" I stood up. "I don't think you realise that I'm the only ninja." Scooter rolled his eyes, "Oh please. We all know I could beat you at a ninja anyday of the week." I stood forward and shoved him, "Nope. I could be dying, and I'd still beat your ass." Scooter picked me up over his shoulder and threw me onto the sofa. I kicked and punched, until Ry Good walked in. "Yo! Scooter, why you beatin' up JB? That's child abuse!" He screamed. I stood up. "I'm not a child!" I exclaimed. He laughed, "Dude, you're barely two-foot tall. You're a child." I growled, "Why did you guys come in here anyway?" I asked. Scooter smiled, "We're going to look around the city. Grab a jacket and let's go." I grinned and followed them out the door, logging onto twitter as I sat in the back of the van with everybody else that was there.

@Scooterbraun just told me I wasn't a ninja and he was. We all know I'm the greatest ninja ;)

I waited a minute before tweeting again