Dance To Your Destiny - ANOTHER Justin Bieber Love Story

I promise I'll actually update this one. I started it on quizazz.com but yeah, here you guys go :)

Yeah. That's me. Lydia Jameson. World champion Irish dancer. Size 8 (European size) Worked to the bone in order to retain my title at this years World Championship. It's not all fun and games, being an Irish dancer. I wish I could go back to the days when it was just me in my soft shoes doing "one-two-three's and prancing around like an eejit. But of course, I just had to go and be amazing at it, so now my dance teacher won't settle for any less than first place. Recently, she's hated me for not dancing to the best of my ability, she blames it on Colm.

Colm. He's my boyfriend of a year now. He's everything I've ever wanted in a boyfriend, he's charming, a good laugh, and my best friend. Too bad that by tomorrow, we're going to be separated for two weeks, while I go to New York City to compete in the Irish Dancing World Championship, the most important of any Irish dancing competition in the World.

     I gathered my stuff together and stuffed it into my bag, before straightening out my outfit : www.polyvore.com/cgi/set 

and running down the stairs "Mam! Hurry up! I'm gonna' be late!" My mam sauntered out of the kitchen, not a bother on her. "I'm here, calm down Lyd." She breezed, picking up her car keys and unlocking the car doors. I sat down in her 1999 green seven seated Toyota Picnic car and sang along to song after song on the radio. I squealed in delight when the radio station - Spin 1038 - began to play Somebody To Love I turned up the volume and sang badly and out of tune at the top of my voice, my mam joining in. Yeah, I admit it. I have Bieber fever, lots of it to be honest. We pulled up outside of the small hall where my dance classes took place five times a week. I kissed my mam's cheek and climbed out of the car, wincing in pain as my slim-soled shoes hit the gravel ground. I opened the doors to the hall and was greeted by a sour-faced Marie, my dance teacher. "This is seriously unacceptable Lydia. You'd swear this was a restaurant, sauntering in whenever you feel like it, not a care in the World. You're three minutes late, those are three precious minutes I'll never get back, and three minutes we could've spent going over all the mistakes your bound to make in this dance rehearsal. We leave for New York tomorrow, and you're no-where near ready, are you? This is the World championships Lydia, you need to win these. Right, let's begin class." Marie said, turning her back on me and the other five girls in the hall. I stuck my middle finger up behind her back and smiled at my best friend Aisling.

We've been friends since my first Irish dancing lesson, and go to the World championships together every year we're competing. She grinned at me and gave me a friendly hug before we both snapped into concentration mode, breathed in deep, put our hands straight by our sides, pointed our right foot and began leaping around the hall with the other four girls. "Amanda! Straighten your arms. Imagine they were glued to your waist, don't let them move!" "Becka, point your toe!" "Samantha, you got that last bit wrong, it's right back, left back, rock one two THREE not TWO!" Marie yelled over the loud music, the vein in her forehead throbbing in anger. This was how every practice went, us trying our best, but Marie picking fault with everything we do. "Aisling, your hair is out of place." "LYDIA JAMESON THAT LEG HAS TO GO UP HIGHER!" She screeched. I took another deep breath in and tried to nail the next section.

- Justin Bieber's Point Of View -

"Justin, have you packed? We're leaving for New York in the morning." My mom said as she popped her head inside my bedroom where I was on twitter and skype-ing Chaz. I smiled at my mom, she's my everything. Who needs girlfriends when they have a mom and friends like mine, and no, I'm not just saying that because my newly ex-girlfriend Jessica broke up with me after over a year of us being together. "Yeah mom, I'm packed." Chaz piped up from behind his computer screen back in Stratford, Ontario. "Dude, is your mom there?" I nodded. "Hey Pattie!" Chaz yelled, waving to his computer. "Chaz, she can't see you dumb ass." My mom laughed, "Hi Chaz, how's Stratford?" He sighed heavily, "Good, but I miss Justin!" He fake cried. My mom shook her head, "Honestly Chaz, if I didn't know you any better, I'd seriously think you were after Justin's heart." Chaz winked at me through the computers, "Who says I haven't already got his heart? Hey Justy-bear." He flirted. I laughed, "Hey Chazzy-poo." My mom shook her head and left the room, silently laughing.

So, you going to New York to look for LOVE?" Chaz asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I dunno' man. I only just broke up with Jessie, I'm not planning to go into a new relationship that quick-" Chaz interrupted, "But if the girl was hot, you would definitely try get with her." I laughed, "Maybe." Chaz rolled his eyes and tutted, "Young boys and their hormones." I laughed, "Young boys, dude, I hit puberty before you and I'm older than you!" I heard somebody screaming in the background of Chaz's call, "Dude, my mom's PMS'ing again. I gotta go. Cya." I laughed and watch his face disappear off my computed screen, "He's a weird guy." I said to myself, shaking my head.

I logged onto my twitter and tweeted :

So excited to go to NYC tomorrow Might even stop off at a special competition in the next three weeks, who knows, I could be watching any one of your guys perform ;) #creeper

I logged off, shut down my computer and tried to sleep before my three week stop in New York City.

Thank you guys for reading :) Spread the word and NO COPYING or I'll go ape shit, kay?

Peace

Ruth

(C)