Chapter 1

Moving to beacon hills, California was not my cup of tea, but my mom got transferred to a different job in a different state. She had a choice to take it or continue there but she took it and dragged me here away from my friends which by the way was only 3 considering I'm a freak to everyone.

"Honey take your boxes to your room! you have time to daydream later!" my mother yelled from the kitchen I groaned but took my boxes to my room. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my iPhone that was now done charging and went to the door yelling "I'm going to adventure the town" and walked out the door hearing a faint 'okay' as the door shut.

I walked around for a while before getting bored and walked around in the woods listening to music a singing a little here and there but I stopped walking as I felt eyes stalking me. I looked around now noticing it was dark I cursed loudly "attention span of a squirrel I swear," I said before kicking a tree lightly "while you're here and stalking me you might as well show me the way home," I said loudly I heard a gasp and a tree snap a smirked as 5 people came out and into the clearing

1girl and 4 boys/men wow lack of females

"How did you know we were here, "a teen with brown puppy eyes says trying to look threatening. Laughing I asked "are you trying to look scary," smirking I continued, "it's not working you look more like a puppy than a threatening wolf, "

The teen just glared at me can't take a joke can we, I rolled my eyes

"Answer his question" another guy growled he had red glowing eyes I shrugged "it's a secret mister alpha, "I said smugly "I'll give you a hint though," I said pausing looking at everyone closely "I am half-human and have 3 very powerfully dads," I said cockily when lightning flashed from the sky "what can I not be smug about you as a dad gosh"I yelled at the sky before turning around and ran out of the woods leaving the wolves confused well besides one he seemed to know about me.

Okay you are probably very confused about who I am and or what I am

Well if you must know my name is Nicole chase, I'm a 17-year-old demigod I have light natural straight blonde hair but I curl it most of the time. My eyes are sea green with a tint of gold in them, you're probably wondering either 1) Who are your godly parents or 2) What the Hades is a demigod. 

Well, I'll tell you, Demigods are the end result of a god and a human having a child together. Because these children are part god, they have above average reflexes, an affinity for the Greek or Latin language, and may have some level of control or skill over the realm of their godly parent. My godly parents are the big three. How you may ask, well my mother was a witch past tense because she died giving birth. Since the gods and goddesses have a rule of not visiting or making any contact with their children at all I was sent to the adoption agencies where I was adopted by a loving family.

Nina and rob chase were my parents, Rosie was my little sister. Sadly rob and Rosie got into a car crash coming home from school. After that Nina told me the truth about me and gave me a choice to either stay with her or go to camp half-blood and of course I chose the camp to be closer to my father's.

Years past of making friends, quest, wars, and of course the biggest war there was against the titans and Kronos, being betrayed by loved ones and your own kind. I left after saying goodbye to my friends and promising I will check in with them whenever I could.

Now that you know a little about my story back to the present

Okay maybe running into the woods without asking the wolves was the worst thing to do. I screamed out in frustration maybe one of the wolves will hear me and come help... Nah I doubt it. I took out my phone and turned it on and what do you know no service this is just not my day at all.