Larry- Lucky that I went

Okay I got this very lovely prompt which I took time to write but I loved it. And I am very very nervous about this since it is my first prompt and I don't know if I could fulfill this :) Hope it is good though :)

Hope you like it  :) So enjoy and thank you again.

Summary: Where Louis' sister makes Louis go to a One Direction concert and he thought he might regret it when this concert is a life change.

PROMPT- Larry Stylinson- Lucky that I went

“But Louis, these are the last tickets I got to see their last concert, so pretty please say yes. I would do anything for you then.” My little sister said in this annoying tone pouting her lips.

“I don’t even know who they are.” I said crossing my arms over my chest looking at my sister and her two friends who all had their puppy faces. “And why do I have to come with you.”

“Because you are over eighteen and we are just fifteen. We need someone and you know that I can’t go with mum.” That is true but still I don’t want to go to a concert of a boy band called One Direction. This is ridiculous.

“Louis, come on, they got you an extra ticket and she is your little sister.” My mother said suddenly appearing and standing by the doorframe.

I sighed because I really don’t want to spend my Saturday evening at a concert of a band I don’t even know. Course I overheard my sister listening to their songs but all in all I don’t even know their names or how they look like.

“Come on, Louis. I would do anything you want. Every time you say something I’d do it.” My sister said and pouted a lip.

“Anything?” I asked teasingly.

“Everything you want me to do.”

I looked at my smiling mother and my sister with her beaming friends. “Okay I’ll do it.”

Before I even knew what was going on there were four pairs of arms hugging me tightly and wet mouths kissing my face.

“You are the best, Louis.” Someone said.

They released me and went into another room talking excitedly about what they want to wear and what kind of posters they want to do.

This better be good.

--

“We are near the front but we have seats.” My sister said and pointed to a row of seats. Luckily I saw another young men standing in the queue to come into the arena, probably their boyfriends or fathers, so I am not the only one. I followed the girls until they found their seats. 

As I sat down I looked around. The arena was big and I heard that it was sold out so that band must be really famous and popular. The stage is big and the band is already there rehearsing a bit. The section on the ground is pretty big and there are no seats. We have the front row of the seats on the left of the stage but still it is a good view.

The girls were talking furiously and talking to others while I sat down and watched the people working on the stage for making everything presentable.

After minutes went by I needed to go to the toilet. I looked around but saw no signs of the toilets but I really needed to go.

“Girls, stay here, I am going to go for a second.” I said but saw that no one listened because they comforted each other while one was nearly crying of excitement.

I shook my head and snorted. Poor life, getting attached to someone who will never notice them. I stood up and went out of the rows into a corridor which was near our seats. On every side of the walls are lights. I looked down because everything was so damn bright and watched my converse taking one step after another.