Larry- Another love

So :) Another One shot ( if you have any ideas just send it to me :) I love writing). This one is a Larry one and mentions of Elounor.

I don't know but I would consider this as a bit sad? and it is based on the song 'another love'.

So enjoy :)

Larry- Another love

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care,

But it's so cold and I don't know where.

So I pick you daffodils, in a pretty string,

But they won't flower like they did last spring

 (Present)

“Thank you, they look very good.” I said to the cashier as he handed me those flowers for Eleanor. I am together with her for eight months and everything became a routine. I would buy her those flowers once in a week and we would talk about how much we love us. I mean I love her but… I think not how I am supposed to.

At home I gave them to her and she smiled at me.

“I love you.” She said kissing me on the mouth.

We sat there eating dinner and all I could think was that this is not how it is supposed to be. It isn’t like what I was used to before. Eight months I was trying to make it like it was in the past but it isn’t like that.

I tried everything. We were on holidays where it was sunny and we lay on the beach but still there was something cold. And all the flowers I bought… They just died after two or three days not even really flower like they have to.

And in bed I lay there and think about the same I always think about. Last time I was in this position it was better. Or maybe it just depends on the person…

--

(Past)

“First you bring me to another country for our anniversary and now you bought me my favorite flowers. Louis Tomlinson, I, Harry Styles, am completely in love with you.”

We sit on our balcony of our hotel somewhere in Spain, celebrating that we are a year together. I knew that Harry loved daffodils and I knew that he always wanted to Spain. I want him to know that I love him so much that I would take him anywhere.

“And I love you, Harry.”

With that I bend over the table and took his face in my hands making eye contact. “Love you.” I said while leaning in closer. His lips met mine and it was perfect.

This is how we are. I love him and he loves me. “Louis Tomlinson, I am so in love with you.”

I nodded and hid my face in his neck when I stood up and sat on his lap. His arms around me tighten and I nuzzled my head deeper between his head and shoulder just because I can and enjoy the feeling of it.

“It is amazing that we are here. Thank you so much, Louis.” He said and I slid my hands up his torso around the back of his head pulling a bit on his hair.

“For you I would do everything.”

--

Yeah I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright,

But I'm just so tired to share my lines,