Author's Update

Can't get over with I Will Be Okay?

Then, please read HELL-oh My EX. It is the sequel of I Will Be Okay. Thank you so much!.

Feel free Vote! Comment! And Share.

HELL-oh My EX's Plot

It talks about a bittersweet girl Zen after experiencing a painful breakup with the guy she believed to be his  soulmate. She seek for first aids to heal her broken heart.

It was not easy to look for healing alternatives after one year of parting ways. She almost drowned up and she sheds a river of tears. She was just thrown like a trash and destroyed like a scrap of metal. That's why she always pretended to be strong but inside, it's killing her.

Crossing their path again with his EX, she simply uttered "HELL-oh". Will Zen find ways to mend her broken heart? Will she forgive his Ex or will their love story continues again for a second time?

This is a story of break up. A story of two broken hearts. What if you will meet him again in the time you didn't expect? And what if his come back will add again more pains in your broken heart? Will you still believe in happy endings?

Is it true that everybody deserves a second Chance? Or is love sweeter second time around?

Join me in this another journey of heartbreaking and heartfelt story about love, second chances and forgiveness.