Author's Note

It's me again~ I just wanted to say a few things before I started this.

Firstly, I am in the midst of writing dozens of books, one-shots, shot stories etc. so I have no idea why I decided to write this, but the idea came into my head and I just had to write it down - as does everything else, this soon turned into a book. Nevertheless, I have high hopes for this book. I haven't ever finished a story, never ever ever, and so I hope that I'll at least be able to finish writing this, since I'm looking forward to writing it. I can't say yet whether or not this story will be dramatic or what not, since I haven't really thought of anything else other than the romantic concept of it, however since I need to engage my readers, I have to add drama in there somewhere!

As I've probably said countless times before, I'd like it if you'll all be patient with me. It's come to my attention that I am a very lazy person, and hardly ever feel like writing. Hence forth, I can't promise that I'll update this book very often - I still have tons of one-shots to complete too, and here I am writing a story -.- (sorry requesters!!!).

I shall be trying not to put any side notes in the following chapters. Everything important will be written here instead - I want you all to be able to read it just like an ordinary book.

Finally, I'll be doing a dedication on each chapter to my first batch of followers, since I feel that they need a thank you for following me~ (They'd probably see that they have a dedication from me and be like, 'Who the hell is that and what does she want with me?!' O.o)...

XxX Much stalker love, Bed XxX <--- Isn't my nickname amazing!?

Edit [25/08/13]:

The prologue will be uploaded on Saturday, between 3 and 4:00 o'clock (UK Time). I have an updating schedule now, and I intend to stick to it! Even if it kills me xD The prologue isn't going to be very long either, just a short something to kick start the story. I know this would probably never happen, but do you think I'll be able to get this story up to 60 chapter? I'd like it too, but I honestly can't say it will *^*

Edit [26/08/13]:

I hate chapter 1 QAQ