28| Confession

Normal Pov.

Hinata ran through the pavements quickly as he can to reach the airport, then a car beeped in his way, making him to stop.

"Hinata, get on" It was Coach Ukai driving, it surprised Hinata.

"Ukai-san, why are you here--" He was cut off by Ukai quickly.

"Get on! Running like that won't make you reach in time" Ukai yelled, as Hinata quickly went in the car and sat beside his coach.

"Let's go" He said as he moved the car quickly, but remained in a safe margin line.

Hinata was really nervous that he might miss her flight, causing him to nibble the nail of his thumb.

"Coach Ukai, go faster!" He whined.

"Want us to die, kid? I know your in a hurry, just sit tight and wait" Ukai said while driving fastly.

But he stopped as they were in the midst of huge traffic, making both of the male groan that they have to wait this long.

"Damn it, traffic? Why does it have to occur now?" Hinata said, pissed.

"Looks like we'll wait for a long time, this is bad...the plan must've have flied already" The blonde said, as he kept beeping his horns.

Then Hinata, opened the doors of the car, surprising Ukai, who is driving.

"Hey! where are you going?" He asked the orange head who closed the doors shut.

"I'm going to run, thanks for the ride, Coach Ukai!" He yelled as he started to run to the pavements that is no cars.

"Go and reach your beloved, Hinata" Ukai mumbled as he watched Hinata ran hurriedly.

🎶🎶🎶

Nandemonai to kuchi wo tsugunda
It's nothing, I said then as I swallowed back my words

He just kept running through the crowd, not stopping if he bumped it to someone else.

He just wanted to see her so badly, so his ragging himself.

Honto wa chotto ashi wo tometakute In truth, I didn't want to run anymore

He was getting worn up from all the running, but strangely, his legs wouldn't let him stop.

Dakedomo kimi wa hayaashi de zutto mae wo iku kara At a faster pace you were running ahead of me

Flashbacks of Arisu smiling crossed through his mind as it always made him happy.

•••
"Shouyou-kun, this doll is so cute!" A blonde girl said while cuddling a cute little bear.

"Yeah, it really is" A orange haired boy said as he just stared at her grinning face.
•••

Boku wa sore wo mitsumeteru And all I ever saw was your back

Then a flashback made him remember the fear of losing her as it shook him.

Saishuubin kimi wa noru boku wo oitette Last flight that your riding, leaving me behind

Arisu walked with her suitcase in hand, but stopped and turned hoping he would come to say goodbye.

"Shouyou-kun...aren't you at least saying goodbye to me?" She mumbled as she could feel tears swell up her eyes.

Hashiridasu yukkuri to jimen ga zureteiku I start to run as the ground moves too slowly under my feet