Jane? :Chapter Fifteen

Beth's POV

I woke up to Matt shaking me.

"What?!?!"I yelled.

"I knew you where never a morning person." Matt said.

"Even if I sleep outside I will never be left to sleep in." I said annoyed.

"Sorry." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, get off me."I said as he got off of my sleeping bag.

"Okay. Do you want breakfast? Maybe EGGS?" He said and showed me he knew about the egging.

"I would actually like some biscuits and gravy with no sausage." I said as I picked Jack up.

"Is that the little puppy from last night?" He asked.

"Yes, his name is Jack." I said.

"Do you name all your pets after your sister?" Matt said.

"Only when I'm kidnapped and held against my will. You know like everyday things." I said sarcastically.

"Okay. Are you coming in the house?" Matt asked.

"No, I will eat out here with Jack." I said to him.

"Okay, wilderness survival girl." Matt said.

"Hey I said stop with the nicknames." I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and left.

I sat outside still by the corner. I was admiring the beautiful sunrise and wishing I was able to be closer.

"Here." He said to me.

"Well someone's grumpy today." I said.

"Well I sound grumpy when I can't use a nickname for you." Matt said.

"Fine you can call me princess but ONLY because I am one!" I said smiling so innocently.

"Okay, princess. I am going to the store to get some food. Stores are far from here so I will be back in about 8 hours." Matt said like it was no biggie.

"Okay." I said as I was shocked by how far it was.

"Well bye princess." Matt said.

"Bye kidnapper." I said so sweetly.

He left and I was alone.

"Well it's just you and me Jack." I said to him.

I went inside the house and looked around for something to do. I decided to bathe cause ya know I've slept outside. Walking to the bathroom, I grabbed some clothes and picked some blue sweatpants and a baggy shirt... I don't need to impress anyone.

I set Jack down in the bathroom and closed the door and started the bath. I need to relax.

"Stay there Jack." I said as he tilted his cute little head at me.

I got in the bath and bathed. After that I sat there in the tub to relax.

"Wait." I said out loud.

There is a phone in the kitchen that I could use to call my mother and Jane.

I jumped right out of the tub almost slipping and got dried and dressed. I grabbed Jack and ran to the kitchen.

Grabbing the phone, I dialed her phone number.

It was ringing and ringing until she picked up before the last ring.

"Hello? Who is this?" She said.

"MOM?" I said not believing it was her.

"Beth?" She said not believing it either.

"Yeah. Mom I miss you and Jane so much and I want to tell you I love you." I said to my mother.

"We miss you too but Jane misses you a little too much." She said.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Jane ran away." My mother said.

"No. That can't be." I said as I literally heard my heart break into a million pieces.

"Yes. I have been looking for her forever. Are you still at that place you put on the text?"She asked.

"Yes. I need to get home to find Jane." I said.

"I love you and I found out your father was murdered by someone." She said.

"Yeah. I know who."I said.

"Is it your kidnapper?" She asked.

"Yes, his name is Matthew or Matt." I said.

"Okay, thank you. I will tell the police that and your location. I love you and will get you home soon." She said.

"I love you too and if Jane comes back tell her I love her and will be home soon." I said.

"Okay sweetie. Bye." She said.

"Bye mother." I said as I hung up.

I looked down to see Jack at my feet.

"Hey, Jack." I said wishing he could talk.

I went and looked around for my phone to see if he hid it anywhere. I went to his room first and all I found were pictures of me at school, the mall, and the parking lot right before I was kidnapped the first time. CREEPY.

I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. I found an old mp3 with headphones though. Turning it on, I looked at the songs.

The mp3 had some good songs so I listened to that all day while I waited in my room.

*pound pound*

I jumped up and wondered who else it could be.

"Hey, it's the police. Open up." A voice said that sounded familiar.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey princess." Matt said.

I just gave him a death stare and went back up to my room.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" Matt yelled so I could hear.

I ignored him and played with Jack on my bed.

"Beth?" Matt yelled.

"Yes." I asked.

"Can you come down here?" He yelled again.

I started downstairs to see Jane in Matt's grasp.

"Jane?" I said not believing it was her.

"Beth?" She said.

"Please don't hurt her." I said to Matt.

"I won't. That would hurt you and she is so cute." He said as he let go of her.

She ran towards me and I started crying as I hugged her really tightly.

"Beth, I love you." She said.

"I love you too, Jane." I said.

"I figured you really missed Jane the most so I brought her here for you." Matt said.

"Thanks." I said even though I am actually mad he made her go through all of this.

I grabbed Jane and went to my room.

"What happened? Why are you here? How?" I kept asking.

"Matt came into my room and left a note saying I ran away to find you. He took me to you." Jane said as I cried.

"Did he force you to come?" I asked hoping the answer was no.

"Yes and no. I wanted to see you but I knew it would be dangerous. He still took me though." She said.

I gave her a hug and kissed her night as we fell asleep in my bed.

At least Jane is safe here with me. I thought before I fell asleep.

-------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.