Last chance at love

This is dedicated to Nightmare because she's the Bestist Person In the world DUUH

 Jazz P.O.V

I woke up as I heard my name being called "JAZZ GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW". I rolled my eyes and swung my feet over the bed, "ouch" I looked down and saw my sister Dezere. "What are you doing on my floor" I asked looking at her "It was thundering and so I got scared". I sighed and picked her up (geesh she wass growing). I made my way downstairs just remembering that I was about to get yelled at. I walked into the kitchen seeing 3 kids looking at me "what the hell are you looking at ?" I asked. My mom has 6 kids we all have the same father except Anthony the oldest.I'm 17,Anthony is 19 Jessi is 13, Kylie is 9, Dezere is 5 and Jeremiah is 3. "Jazaray watch your mouth"she scolded ,I stared at her my mom was 34 with 6 kids and could pass for at least 28. (yes I said 34 she had my brother when she was 17 and his dad left her). "Your the one too talk" I mumbled under my breath "What was that" someone said from in back of me, I spun around angrily thinking if it was my stepdad Steve he would get a couple of words my mom would REALLY think was innapropriate. I hated Steve all around in everyway possible he just rubbed me the wrong way and the look he gave me when we were alone uggh. But instead when I turned around I seen my big brother Anthony's face "Anthony" I screamed and hugged him letting Dezzi drop out of my hands. "What the hell are you doing here" I exclaimed in disbelief "JAZZ" my mom warned Anthony chuckled and took me out of the room "You have such a potty mouth, I'm here visiting for a while my apartment caught on fire and it's getting repaired" "Awww thats to bad" I said not feeling the least bit of sorry I rarely got to see him so I was psyched. We walked back to the kitchen and sat down at the table to satrt on my breakfast "Mom I dont see why we have to go to the last week of school" I heard my Jessi whine she was in 8th grade going to go to my school next year "Yeah" Kylie cosigned like she always did. I rolled my eyes and looked at them uggh thier annoying "why dont you guys just eat your food please" I asked in my nicest voice Jessi rolled her eyes and Kylie looked at me "Why dont you go back to the planet you came from" yup that set me off "and why dont you eat your food before I shove it down your throat" she flicked me off "MOM KYLIE JUSTT GAVE ME THE FINGER" "I did not,uggh Jazz your such a liar". "Jazz why dont you leave your sister alone for just a minute PLEASE" I looked at her "mom you actually believe the caniving little Witch" I got up "Thats okay because I can do with out breakfast anyways" I got up and threw my spoon at her and walked out but before I had left I heard Anthony say something about coming back to a psychotic house.