1. The Ferons

Leila Was finally free.

She was now free from the constant torture the constant pain...

She got off the bus that had brought her to this small town. It was small simple and just the way she dreamed it to be.

Paradise.

This is the place she was born, the place where she spent 9 years of her life.

After her dad had passed away when she was 8, she and her mom moved had moved away to California and they never looked back, since it contained so many memories of their past. She didn't really remember much about her 8 years stay in Paradise and her mom didn't talk about it. But Leila knew that this was only place she may find some security, maybe not all her life but she'll enjoy it till it lasts.

Suddenly jumped up a bit at the ringing of her phone!

"Leilaa!!!!" came a shrilling squeak from the other side and Leila instantly recognised the owner of the voice. 

Her best and probably only friend Sophia.

The Jensons were very old friends of the The Frays. They were probably the only connection her mom kept with Paradise.

Hence Leila and Sophia were best friends since they were in diapers till Leila moved away. But distance couldn't hinder the friendship of these two girls.

"I can't believe we gonna be roomates!!!!" Screamed Sophia over the phone.

Leila laughed at her over hyper friend. 

Sophia was now the only one staying in Paradise. Her parents had decided to move back to Spain where they were originally from. But Sophia didn't want to leave the place she spent more than half her life in. So she stayed and now is a proud owner of one of the best fashion boutiques in Tulip Town

"Calm down soph!" Leila laughed.

"Ok theres someone at the door, mostly the food. I was too lazy to make."

Sophia laughed and they both said theirs bye and she hung up.

After walking for what seemed hours she realized she was kinda lost. It had been over 12 years that she came here.

Her phone starting ringing again. 

"Leila where are you?!?!" Sophia screamed from the other side.

"Soph I think I'm lost" replied Leila as she kept looking around. She realized that her surrounding was pretty deserted with hardly any cars or people.And it seemed pretty dark.

"Seriously Leila?!?! Only you can get lost in the city you spent !0 years in!" Leila could practically see her best friend roll her eyes.

"Hey! in my defence it's been more than 15 years!" She mumbled the last part

"Really Leila? Really? 15 years you could have just said 90?!"

Leila was gonna protest but Sophia cut her by sayin, "Ok just temme where are you? Ill come to pick you up."

"Ummmm....Uhhhh...." Leila kept searching for a clue.

"Ya I need to know today you know?" Sophia commented which made Leila roll her eyes.

"Hold your Horses- Ok found it Resefelt Road I don't remember this street?" said Leila but was replied by silence from Sophia's side.

"Soph???? You there???"

After a long time Sophia finally spoke up, "Ill be there as fast as I can. Just stay safe. And don't talk to anyone kay?"

Leila rolled her eyes at her friend's comment, how old did she think she was 5?? "Yes mom"