Chapter Six

so i finally updated...yeah enjoyyyyyy and vote! ur welcome:-) <3

***********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Six

Reagen's POV

"Umm..."

Lauren glared at me and I swear if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

Lauren snapped, "Who gave you the right to look through my stuff? I don't even know who you are anymore. You are not the same Reagen that left 3 years ago. And you know what? I'm not the same Lauren that you left when you went to oh-so-perfect boarding school in California. Honey, things have changed. Everything changed. And just because you are little miss perfect now doesn't mean you can go prancing around acting like you're on top of the world because you are still that fat, insecure Reagen we all knew and made fun of."

I looked at her in shock.

"No...Reagen I didn-"

Tears were welling up in my eyes but I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Not again after all those years but it was so damn hard.

The one person I thought I could count on betrayed me. But she was just like everyone else in this town.

And I couldn't let her see me as that same, weak Reagen that never stood up for herself.

I've changed as a person, too and Im not going to show any weakness. I'm not her shadow anymore.

I quickly blinked back the tears.

" You know what Lauren? I dont care anymore. I could care less what you think. And now...you are nothing to me. You may be my sister but you are not my best friend anymore. I'm leaving. And you can go have fun being a slut, HUN."

I ran out of the mall as fast as I could before she could catch up to me and sat on the bench in front of the mall. This was just all too much to take in.

I can not believe this whole time that Andy and Lauren were having sex.

And even though I've only known him for a small period of time he was so nice to me. He made me feel like I mattered and I was like the only girl he talked to.

I shook my head. I'm so stupid for thinking I mean I've only known the guy for like what, a few days?

Whatever Lauren and Andy can do what they want I don't care anymore.

Damn I have no clue how to get home now. I can't call Andy because that'd be awkward and I can't call neither Joey nor Zach because I don't know them that well and I don't have any of their numbers.

Just great.

Just before I was literally thinking about walking home in this scorching weather, a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey you look like youre about to cry... are you okay?"

I turn towards the smooth, sexy voice and see a very attractive guy Ive never seen before with light brown hair, tan skin, and a beautiful smile.

Damn.

"Not really. It's whatever I don't want to burden you with my stupid problems."

"Hey, no it's fine. Shoot. I love talking to random beautiful strangers," he says while striking me with his contagious smile.

I blush and explain basically my entire life story from boarding school to Andy to Lauren.

And surprisingly, Mystery guy with a gorgeous smile sat through it all and listened while I ranted.