Chapter 15

*Yuki's POV*

Team Gou and Team Tomonae had met up outside the exam hall to see who was participating in the exams. All of my team and all of Ryuua's team were here and I have to say I was most excited out of everyone.

"Umi!" I heard Kiba call as his team made their way over to us.

"Hey Kiba" Umi smiled kissing him.

"So you guys are all ready for this too?" Kiba took her hand as we went inside.

"Yeah. It's gonna be great." I grinned.

"Your too excitable." Takeshi sighed whacking my head. I pouted and they all rolled their eyes.

"S-so your n-not worried Y-Yuki?" Hinata asked walking next to me.

"Kinda. I mean I believe that all of us here have a great chance of becoming chuunin." I told her reassuringly.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. "I wonder if all of the rookies are here." Kiba mused while linking his hand behind his head.

We all nodded as we arrived outside room 301. Waitttt. This is still the second floor!? Ugh, people.

I hate people. Well some people. I dunno. I'm a strange person with amazing cheekbones.

Anywayyyyyy. "Hey! Let us through!" Kiba and Ruka shouted at the ninja who were blocking our way.

"Guys, this is still the second floor ya know." I said looking at my nails.

"Yuki's right." Shino said making me gasp sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. Well, I think he did. He had his glasses on so I couldn't really tell.

"Anyway. We better be going." Ryuua began walking an Umi waved happily at the ninja.

*Temari's POV*

"Kankuro lets go!" I shouted as me and Gaara waited for him outside our hotel.

"Yeah yeah." He groaned while he began walking with us.

"Ya think we'll see that cat brat again?" Kankuro smirked and I just a looked at him strangely.

"Oh. Her, Hatashi Yuki." I confirmed and he nodded.

"I think so. Her team should be in the exams."

"I'd just love to kick that cat brats ass into next week." He smirked again.

"You just don't like the nick name she gave you." I raised and eyebrow at him and he glared at me.

"Shut up. Your both annoying." Garaa's cold voice cut us off.

"Y-yes Gaara" I replied and kankuro looked back to the road.

"However, I think she's different. She wasn't, afraid." Gaara said in his monotone voice. I looked at him for a second before turning back to walking.

We continued in silence until we arrived at the exam hall.

*Yuki's POV*

Well we finally reached the room where the exams were being held and this time there was no genjutsu.

When we entered the room, the rest of the rookies came and greeted us. Obviously Naruto went all "I'm the greatest ninja" in front of everyone and I literally face palmed until I noticed a hand mark on my face.

Ryuua went to talk to Shikamaru and Choji and Kiba was with Umi and Shino.

I was alone.

Yeah, it's as sad as it sounds.

I was sat on one of the desks swinging my legs and humming 'all by myself'. "Don't wanna be, all by myself." I whispered a little and I got a weird look from the ninja beside me.

"Fight me!" I put my arms out for emphasis and they just got up and walked away. "Rude much." I muttered.

The door opened again and the three sand genin who I met yesterday strode into the room.

The kitty, the emo redhead and the 4 bun girl.
That seriously sounds like the cast of glee.

Anyway.

I watched as some of the other ninja flinched as they saw the redhead. I didn't know why so I went up to them, my tail swaying behind me.

"Hiya kitty chan, Temari and emo redhead." I greeted smiling sweetly.

"Did you calm Gaara a potato?" Temari raised an eyebrow but her and kankuro tried to hide their smirks.

"A Kawaii potato." I whispered under my breath before turning back to them. "Huh, guess so. Anywayyyy. How are you liking konoha?"

"It's different from Suna but it's a change I guess." Temari smiled. Kankuro just walked away and Gaara stood with his arms folded and eyes narrowed.

"Sounds good." I replied before engaging in conversation with Temari. We just spoke about random things like what her home is like and about our ninja styles. It wasn't long till someone called me over.

"Yuki! Come here, we wanna talk to Ya!" Naruto waved frantically and I sighed.

"Well I best go. Good luck in the exams! Bye kitty, Temari, Gaara!" I waved before running over to my group of friends.

I jumped on lee's back and he gave me a thumbs up. "What Ya up to?" I asked resting my head on my hands that were propped up on Lee's shoulders.

"Not much, just talking about the exams. It's a drag if you ask me." Shikamaru said lazily which caused me to giggle.

"Meh, I just wanna fight someone. I have a new jutsu to try out so it should be fun!" I jumped off Lee's back and say on the desk next to Ruka.

Ari was flirting with a grass ninja, Ryuua was still talking with Shikamaru and Hinata, Choji was eating, Lee was with TenTen, Neji was with Shino and Naruto, sasuke and Sakura were being loners, Ino was fan girling, Kiba was with Umi, Takeshi was just being Takeshi I guess. I think I missed someone out but yeah. I was just bored.

Just as I was about to start signing 'livin on a prayer' when a loud voice interrupted. Stupid waffle llama.

"Alright, shut up. My name is Morino Ibiki and I'm your proctor for the first part of the exam." A tall, gruff ninja called out from the front.

"I will hand you a number and then you will proceed to your seat to begin the written part of the exams." He said. I banged my head on the desk and Naruto paled.

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm about as smart as a fudging dolphin!" I exclaimed.

"Dolphins are actually one of the smartest animals." Ryuua said from beside me.

"See!" I waved my arms for emphasis. The overs just looked very confused and Ryuua shook her head walking towards the front.

I got number 13 and that meant I was sat next to Gaara and a mist village ninja. "Oh, hiya Gaara chan." I greeted, sitting down in the seat beside him. He looked at me as if I was crazy but nodded before turning away.

"Right first I am going to explain the rules." Ibiki began and I zoned out.

Blah blah blah. Something about no cheating, if you get caught some number of times your disqualified. If you get bad scores then you could drag your whole team down. You have 1 hour and the last and 10th question won't be given out until there are 15 minutes left of something. Blah blah blah.

"And with that cleared up. You may now begin." Ibiki announced and I looked down at the paper.

Oh, shit.

Omg! Yay! I finally started the chuunin exams!

Anyway, I'm just saying that for the long explanations about the exams and stuff I will be skipping it a little.

It would take so long to write and yeah, I'm lazy soooo.

Anywhooooo, I hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! :)