Chapter 3

Everyone sat peacefully on the pristine white sand, exhausted from the excitement. Sora slept soundly on the sand while Kairi and Riku buried his legs into the sand. A gentle smile formed on your lips as you saw everyone's happiness. You sat on the paopu tree, swinging your legs. Axel sat beside you looking out into horizon. The sun slowly began to set, the dance of colors was beautiful as it changed from a bright orange to red and dark blue. Your eyes sparkled at the sight - you've always loved watching the sun rise and set. This moment, watching the sunset with Axel and the others, meant the world to you. It was a memory you'd cherish forever.

"[Y/N]-Chan!" Kairi shouted to you.

"Hm?" You hummed content

"We're gonna head home 'Kay?"

"Okay! See you guys tomorrow!" You smiled and waved to them.

"Huh? What's going on?" You heard a groggy voice ask from the beach. Sora's sleepy figure slowly getting up.

"Huh? What happened to my legs?!" He shouted confused. You chuckled returning to the view in front of you.

A group of laughter erupted as they all ran away, Ventus sighed and helped getting Sora out of his sand burial.

"[Y/N]! Axel! See you guys tomorrow!" Sora shouted waving, a cheeky smile on his face. You smiled back and waved.

"See you tomorrow!"

You sat there a moment, staring at the sunset, replaying today's events, a smile creeping up on your face. Your mind played back Sora's goodbye. You then realized, Axel was still with you. You snapped out of your thoughts and glanced over at him. The fading sun illuminated his face in ways one could not describe. He looked handsome. Your face burned up at the thought. You quickly looked away, trying to hide the blush.

"[Y/N]" he said, turning his attention to you.

"Hm?"

"You're drooling" he smirked

"I am not!" You shouted, wiping your mouth to make sure. He chuckled at your reaction, he gazed back to the fading sun.