I Love Her Anyway

~ Jade POV~

I stood in the middle of the bedroom with my guitar as I sang loudly and played.

" Stand up and scream, this isn't our life, come face me, can't break me down, " I continued the song playing quickly. (The song is Can't Break Me Down by To Paint The Sky. Its the song the story is named after)

" Bravo." I heard as I finished. I turned around and saw Ashley standing there.

" What do you want Purdy? " I asked and sat the guitar back on its stand.

" I want you to go out with me." he said.

I rolled my eyes, "We've gone over this. I'm not going to date you."

"Just give me a chance." he begged and walked into my room.

" No." I said.

I grabbed my stuff and went out the door.

" Where are you going? " he asked.

" Somewhere." I said and checked the time.

" Jade, " he grabbed my arm and I turned around pulling away.

" Dont." I said.

I stalked out of the house with my guitar case slung over my back. Ashley didn't fallow me which helped a bit.

I walked down the street quickly already running late. I sped up and jogged most of the way. I finally got to the bar where auditions were being held and hurried inside to sign in.

I waited an hour before it was my turn. I walked in and pulled out my guitar plugging it into the amp.

" Name? " one of the guys asked. There were four guys standing there dressed similarly to me.

" Jade." I said and turned to face them. They all looked amused, or knew why though. I was the only girl auditioning.

" Alright. Play something, Jade." They sounded like they were mocking me.

I glared at them and and started playing. I played the hardest riffs I could think of and then free styled. I jumped around like I was playing on a stage in front of the crowd.

When I was done they all looked shocked. I continued glaring at them as I stood still finishing.

" Well? " I breathed out. I was slightly out of breath which meant I needed to exercise more.

" We wanted an all guy band." The guy with a red Mohawk said.

" I think we should make an exception." The lead guy with long black hair said.

" I think she was fucking awesome." The one with white hair and white contacts said.

" I'm on their side. She's worth it." The one with spikey black hair said.

" So, you wanna be our lead guitarist? " the lead guy asked.

" Fuck yeah." I smirked and he laughed.

" Alright, I'm the singer, my names Mike. This is our drummer Sam, "he pointed at the Mohawk guy," our rhythm guitarist," the guy with spikey hair, " His name is Chris. And our bassist Jimmy," the guy with white hair.

"Anything we should know about you? " Jimmy asked.

I shrugged," I'm an orphan and I was adopted by Jinxx of Black Veil Brides and his wife Sammi Doll from My Satellite."

" Cool." he grinned, "Wait! Not that you're an orphan that they adopted you." He blushed a little and looked down. I laughed a little and nodded.