Twisterd (chapter 2) x-rays

Hi guys so this is the second chapter, I don't actually know what happened to the first chapter I think it deleted it's self but that's okay there wasn't much information but I'll just explain what was in the first chapter.

So her name is Ellie and she has friends named Deenie and Bella, she walks home with Bella. Her cousin named Sophie was having a wedding and she went shopping with her dad to find a dress, she tried the dress on when she got home and her parents thought the dress wasn't fitting right when actually it was her back that didn't look right.

That's all that happened in the first chapter and there the only characters I introduced in the first chapter I'm pretty sure, so sorry about that hope it doesn't affect anything.

Comment, vote & follow xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning dad was already on the phone organising for me to go to the doctors after school today.

At school I told Deenie what happened yesterday.

"So what's wrong?" Asked Deenie.

"I dunno," I said

"Dads taking me to the doctors today after school," I replied.

"Ok well I'm sure it's nothing," said Deenie trying to make me feel better. She did sound convincing.

After school I walked home again with Bella she was worried for me I told her its probably nothing just like Deenie said but I don't think I convinced her.

When I got home mum and dad told me that I'm going to the doctors at 4:30 so that gave me time to do homework.

"It's time to leave Ellie, are you ready," said mum.

"Ahaha not really," I cried.

"Yeah you are, everything is fine," whispered mum.

"We'll than if everything is fine than why am I going to the doctors?" I asked being a smart ass.

"Because we care and love you sweetheart and we won't to make sure you are 100% perfect. Explained dad.

I didn't say anything.

We where waiting at the doctors for ages and I was starting to get

Inpatient. The doctor finally called us in. I showed her my back and she put her hands on my skin they were ice cold.

She sent me to get a x-ray. Was my back really that bad that I need an x-ray no come on I just need an x-ray because......because..well so than they can see....I struggled trying to convince myself why I need an x-ray I don't even know why but when you get x-rays it doesn't mean anything is wrong it's just so they can see what your bones are doing and it's probably nothing I Don't know just stop thinking, calm down.

The place we where going for x-rays where only down the road not far.

I was called in for the x-ray this wasn't the first x-ray Iv ever had, the last time I had x-rays was when I broke my arm but Iv never had to have an x-ray on my back and I have no idea what to expect.

A short lady came in and she had this gown that she told me to put on over the top with only the cloths from my hips down so my top half has to be naked.

I took my x-ray with that same lady I stood in front of this plastic thing I don't know what they called it but I stood in front of that and turned in different directions left, right, back and front.

We went home after that but I had to return tomorrow to show the doctor my x-ray.