In a Moment

Pairing: Xephos/Lomadia

A short little fic I decided to put together, you can see more yogfics on my page.

In a Single Moment:

He had often heard from his friends that once you have a kid, it changes you.

So when Lomadia explained to the spaceman that he was going to be a dad, he had quite a few emotions going through him and one of them was fear.

Because his friends had never explained how you would change and he was rather happy with how he and Lomadia were. But he felt happy too, there was something inside him that found great joy in the fact that he and Lomadia had made something out of a little bit of both of them.

So when the day came for their baby to arrive, he was a nervous wreck caught somewhere in between a funny state of being petrified, and full of glee, and if Lomadia wasn't busy actually giving birth, she would have been laughing at Xephos' antics.

But when the doctor gently handed him his child, wrapped up tightly in a blanket, and said “Say hello to your daughter.” He could of sworn he finally understood. And all he can do is smile as he inspects his baby's face and look to Lomadia, who is also smiling tiredly, and say “You did a great job Lom, she's beautiful!”.

He moves closer to Lomadia and places their baby in her arms and sits in the chair next to the bed with a goofy grid on his face. He may change because of that little girl, but he was certain now that it was probably for the better.

A/n: Fun fact, I flipped a coin to determine what gender the baby would be XD