Wait... is that a camera?

I didn’t know what to make of what she was talking about; all I knew was that there were now people looking for me that I didn’t even know why. But I had a pretty good guess. I didn’t know how they would have known that it was me that had killed that guy, because I’m no were near them.

So I grabbed all of my food and I left in a hurry, and when I stepped outside there was a cop that looked as if he wasn’t nice, so I knew that I had to avoid him. But I thought that I going to long way around would at least help a little, but it didn’t as soon as I turned the corner, there he was staring at me. I stood there in shock and because I was too scared to move.

I didn’t want to move at that moment, but I knew that if I didn’t move then he would think that there was something wrong with me, so I began to walk forward, and the cop looked else where. I thought that what I had done was really smart. But as soon as that thought went through my mind, and the guy came to me and said “Hi, um I have a question” I didn’t want to stay there and answer his question, but then I thought “what if I did answer his question, that means what ever he wants I can change his mind about him even thinking that I was someone that he might have been looking for”

So I decided that the best thing for me to do is to answer his question, and I said “sure you can ask me anything that you want” he looked up at me and I could tell that he knew that I was thinking about something important, but then said “OK, then um, have you seen a girl that was supposedly going this way, and she’s about 20-25?” when he said that age I knew that he wasn’t looking for someone that looked like me, because I was a girl in between the age’s of 16-19 and I was too far from that age, so I knew right then and there I was kind of safe.

I told the officer that “did see a girl but she went that way” and I pointed the opposite direction of where I was going. He looked at me and said “thanks” I looked back and said “Oh, your welcome.” I was happy that he believed what I had said and he got back in his car and headed off, but before he could I had did something to his tires, and the bad thing was, was that eh saw me.

He stepped out of his car and said “why would you do that, you was in the clear, now I have to take you in” I looked at him and then I looked back to see if anyone could see me but they couldn’t and I knew what I had to do. I walked up to him acting as if I was surrendering and then I made my move. I punched him with all of my might and then he fell down, I grabbed his beating stick and I beat him with it, I looked up and I saw something that I knew would get me in trouble, and that was a camera…

I grabbed his gun and I shot it. But I knew that me shooting it would not help me, so I would have to go in and get that tape, but the bad thing that had just happened was, was that there was people getting off of a bus, I think that it was people from the Gray hound. I had to hurry and hide this dead cop’s body, and I had to do it fast. I picked him up as much as I could and I opened his car and put him in the trunk.

            I closed the trunk and I headed inside, I knew what I had to do and I knew what I had to do to get it, even if it means killing everyone and causing a scene…