My Story

Hi.. My name is Devin.. And I'm gonna tell you about my life..

So.. If I've ever talked to you, you might already know I have a fucked up life.. But if I have never talked to you...

Then I have a fucked up life.

My dad does drugs and my mom just had a baby.. I'm not saying the whole baby thing is fucked up, cause its not... it's really hard because we almost lost our house 3 times this year.

I started getting bullied when I was in the 5th grade... Because I always had bruises on my body and face... It was because I got abused by my parents, grandparent, siblings, and ..of course.. At school.

It might not seem that bad, but try living it.

I also started self harming in the 5th grade.

I'm more of a listener than a talker.. For example: you could talk to me about a problem or how bad your life is, and I would listen, but I wouldn't tell you about mine.. Because I feel like I'd get judged... And I've already had enough of that.

I also have a bad temper.. I'll snap at someone sometimes.. It's a force of habit.. I'm sorry if I do.

I've had my heart broken plenty of times... And I'm done with relationship because I'm afraid of it happening again... Everyone always ends up leaving me for someone better...

But that's okay, I know I'm not perfect, better than anyone else, or special. I don't need to hear it anymore times than I already have.

Anyways... I'm here if anyone needs to talk, or needs a shoulder to cry on...

Bye c: