Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ryan POV

I looked down at Jacqueline's face as she avoided my gaze and played with the grass. I was shocked when she didn't just get up and run away when I said that I wasn't giving up, I expected her to just sprint into the woods forcing me to chase her. But she didn't, she simply remained on the ground lying next to me. The girl was not an open book, it would be hard to find out how to woo her.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked while finally looking up at me.

"Just making sure you really are lying next to me." I said with a genuine smile.

"Well let me help you out with that." Before I could ask her what she meant I was hit square in the face with a handful of grass.

"Oh you're going to get it Miss Henderson." I watched as her eyes grew wide in fear but before she could escape me I pinned her to the ground.

"I was just helping you out." She said with a sheepish grin.

"Oh yeah, well I'm just helping you out to." With that said I pressed my lips against hers in a passionate kiss. I felt her pause in shock before quickly returning the kiss. I couldn't help the smile that covered my lips as the kiss became more heated. My little mate did want me, even if she wasn't ready to admit it.

"Whoa, whoa!" Tomas said while rounding the corner with the guys. I heard Jacks gasp before pulling her head away embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed sweetheart, they have all seen much worse." I chuckled while placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Worse?" She asked confused.

"The pack house doesn't have locks on the bedrooms, I'm sure you can figure out the rest." I chuckled.

"Oh, OH!" She screamed as the lightbulb went off.

"You are all dismissed, thank you." They nodded in understanding before heading into the woods.

"Um you can get off me now." She said while pushing my chest away.

"Nah, I rather like this position." I chuckled as she glared at me. But I knew it wasn't genuine because her cheeks were a sexy shade of red.

"I have to get ready for tonight." She sighed while rolling her eyes.

"You look beautiful right now sweetheart." I whispered while blowing on her ear which made her shiver.

"Um well I need to.." I knew she was looking for an excuse to get me off her and even though I loved this position I knew my little friend would be joining us soon. This girl was beautiful inside and out and even in the short time I've known her I knew that she would not appreciate my 'excitement.'

"Come on sweetheart, were only going home it's not to dazzling." I saw relief flash across her face as she took my hand and got to her feet. Note to self Jacks doesn't like flashy and extravagant things.

"Fine, but no funny business." She said while glaring at me.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said with a hidden smirk. She just rolled her eyes and walked ahead as I picked up her bag and ran after her.

"So where were you attempting to run off to this time?" I asked while holding open my car door for her.

"Oh like I'd tell you, you'd have the bloody place burned down." She stated while sliding into the car.

"Fine don't tell me, but at least tell me you have more of these." I said with a cheeky grin while holding out a pair of black laced panties.

"Where did you get that!" She yelled while attempting to swipe it from my grasp, but I was faster.