[17] Moon to his Sun.

{What you are going to read are random moments of the second half of Summer}

     The tapping of Vivien's pen against the table steadily increased as Judeikas's hand trailed further up his leg. The classrooms of the school were college-style, with rows of tables that were metres long, so the couple didn't exactly have the privacy required for this sort of things.

     As the man's index reached to the top of his V line and started trailing down to the waistband of his boxer briefs, he gripped his wrist and turned his head towards him with what he hoped to be a warning scowl and not a horny glare.

     "Judeikas, I must focus on education if I am to transfer Universities next year. I understand you want us to spend as much time possible until then but please... just go wait in your room or something."

     Jude raised his eyebrows innocently and shrugged. "I'm here to learn as well, Vivién."

     Viv sighed. "You are left-handed. Your writing hand is on my leg as we're speaking."

     Judeikas let his ink pen down from his right hand and sighed, gathering his stuff and then scooting on the long seat all the way to Vivien's left side, before placing his stuff on the table. He then picked up his pen with his left hand and placed his right one on Vivien's waist, moving his eyes to the blackboard in front of the class and getting on writing.

     Vivi rolled his eyes and looked back at the teacher, set on learning. As if that was going to happen when the dark-haired man's fingers were sneaking under his shirt steadily. He looked at him accusingly but he was writing, expression hidden by his hair.

     The hand then reached his abs, rubbing at the muscles gently before going further and further up his body, until it reached out of the collar of his shirt and grabbed his jaw. Vivien's head snapped towards Judeikas when the fingers tugged his jaw, and the man leaned in to slam his lips on Viv's mouth eagerly, licking at the palate while Viv's tongue pinned Jude's there.

     It didn't take long for the people around to start snickering and for the teacher to clear his throat awkwardly, so the couple pulled apart. Judeikas let his hand trail back down his torso, his nails scratching at his skin softly and leaving trails of shudders on their way.

     He then picked up his things and left the row, walking down the stairs all the way to the door at the front of the classroom, at which he turned around and eyed Vivien.

     "I'll be waiting in my room then."

     And with that he left, leaving Vivien blushing and horny under the gazes of dozens of students.

<><><><><><><><> 

     Vivien and Judeikas were lying on the isolated couch of the library, in their usual position, with Jude holding the book and Viv pretending to read along, when actually just enjoying the moment.

     That time they had company, Day and Tate both sitting on the coffee table (despite there being more than enough space on the couch), their legs crossed Indian style. They were holding a Kama Sutra book, which is a guide to a virtuous and gracious living that discusses the nature of love. But the two friends were just looking at the images with sex positions, obviously, matching puzzled looks on their faces.

     "Hey guys, you should try this." Day suggested wickedly, turning the book to show them the picture.

     Jude and Viv's heads tilted to the side at once as they frowned upon the position.