[2] Party.

DAY TO ZA LEFT! DAY TO ZA RIGHT! ( no but really Day is in the image) 

   The next day, Vivien stood in the yard under a tree with a group of people consisting of his friends and his friends' friends. He didn't manage to fully understand Day yet, but he classified him as one of the hyper weirdos, as he was currently standing crouched on the tree's branch like a monkey. He didn't stay put every since they left their room, Vivien couldn't comprehend how he had even managed to read that book when he first met him without bouncing around.

     Day had his eyes squinted, hand glued to his forehead as to shadow his eyes -despite the sunless weather- and he was gazing left and right in focus, in a pirate manner. Vivien was caught up in the conversation, listening curiously to an individual Tate as he talked about a schizophrenic relative, so when Day suddenly jumped down from the tree on to the table near them, Vivien gasped in shock.

     "Look! It's that Judakius guy!" he exclaimed, pointing to a specific direction after standing up. Everyone in the group gazed that way and, sure enough, Judeikas was walking out of the school. He wasn't that far away so he must have heard, but didn't bother to react.

      That was curious, seeing as everyone was supposed to attend a meeting in a matter of minutes. Then again, he never attended to those, so why start that specific summer?

     "It's Judeikas." a girl named Violet corrected softly, glaring at the subject of their conversation. She happened to be one of the few people the man had chosen as a 'victim'.

     By definition, Judeikas's sociopathy let him approach any person under the façade of an honest and genuine person. His silence and loneliness gave him enough time to figure out any person he wished, so it was easy for him to allure one after understanding their personalities.

     Violet was a clever girl, aware of his condition, yet she let herself believe she was somehow special. Looking back on those times, she would cringe at her obliviousness. The man made himself seem like the best friend one could have, only to later humiliate her by spreading her secret, which was that she suffered of Alopecia and was wearing wigs.

     That had happened last summer, but no one ceased to stare at her fake curls of hair in pity. Vivien was aware it wasn't a subject she'd wish to talk about, but seeing as so much time had passed, he gave it a shot by stepping towards her, hands in pockets, with what he hoped to be a pleading look.

     "Want to talk about it?" he tried, offering a rare smile. His expression was usually neutral.

     Another man looked her way, curiosity clear in his eyes. "How did he behave?".

     Violet sighed, twirling a black strand between her fingers as she recalled the moments. "Well... He has a French accent. With the guttural 'R' and all that..." she said almost dreamily. "We used to just cuddle and talk about everything. Well, mostly me, he'd just listen carefully and add interesting opinions here and there... God, his stare was intense. And he used to draw portraits of me, as you know..." she said, the hint of a smile fading away.

     "That was until he drew a specific one..." she ended, referring to the one in which he drew her hairless and scribbled Alopecia at the bottom of the page. He simply pinned it to the front door of the camp, for everyone to see. He had an impressive talent at drawing, yes, but using it in such malefic way was just sick.

     Vivien nodded in understanding, opening his arms invitingly. Violet smiled, stepping up to him and accepting his embrace, to which everyone joined as a group hug. They admired her ambition, seeing as some of the last victims hadn't even returned to the camp the following summers. Which was understandable, considering the things Judeikas revealed about them.