Chapter 1: A Plan

Roc's P.O.V:

The boys and I were staring at the computer screen, mouths and eyes wide open. We were staring at the blog of a girl our age. Well, we weren't really staring at her blog but at her, her profile picture.

"No wonder she has millions of people viewing her blog, look at her."

"She's Mindlessly sexy!" I exclaimed.

"Roc, your so stupid." Prince commented as he laughed.

"I know." Everyone, Ray, Prod, Prince and my managers, all laughed.

This girl. Named Nai_Bell. Was the sexiest most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Yeah i've seen many pretty, fine bodied fans out there but they all flung themselves at me and the guys like they were a water balloon in a slingshot. Yet none of them could even compare to her.

"If you get her to become Mindless, she'll mention you in her blog plenty. You do that and your fame increases." My manager announced. It sounds like we're using her and that's exactly what we're doing.

"So how are we going to meet her?" Prod asked.

"Through her best-friend." Keesha replied.

"Is her friend famous in some kind of way?" Ray asked.

"Yeah. She's facebook, twitter, and instagram famous."

"Damn."

"Exactly."

"What's the girl name?" Ray asked.

"Aliyah and she put yall out there. But Nani has way more followers of her blog than Aliyah has with all of her social media accounts put together. And if you add Nani's twitter, facebooks, and instagram accounts to her blog followers, Aliyah's not even famous."

"Damn."

"Exactly. So if you get this girl to blog about you, you'll be sure to be famous. And quick. "

"Is she single?" Everybody bust out laughing.

"We don't know." Keesha and Walter responded.

"Can I date her?"

"We don't care as long as you stay on top of your grades, your job, and don't get in any trouble."

"Aight. No problem."

"Yall know I talk to this girl Aliyah on facebook right?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe we can plan a Meet & Greet and invite her personally as a special guest or something. She'll most likely drag her best-friend with her cause according to her they go almost everywhere together."

"Cool. Perfect. Ray you invite her personally."

"Aight."

"Okay." Keesh clapped her hands.

"So our plan is to plan a Meet & Greet somewhere invite the bloggers best-friend and hope the best-friend drags her along?" I asked.

"Yup!" Keesh exclaimed. "Now where do you want to plan this Meet & Greet.

"MLK!" We all exclaimed in unison.

"They be turnt up." I added.

"For real."

"I love them girls." Prod added.

"I do too. But I want the blogger." I looked back at the computer screen, at the girls picture.

"Why do you get the blogger?" Prince asked.

"Cause I called her first."

"So."

"You mad bro?"

"Yes i'm mad."

"Too bad. I called her."

"You can't just call her."

"But I just did."

"How about she chooses?"

"Aight."

"Okay. Is this a challenge?" Prince motioned one finger between me and him.

"You tell me?"

"I guess it is then."

"Man, I got all that on camera." Ray laughed and moved his phone in front of Keesha and Walter to see.

"That'll be funny if we put that on Youtube and all over instagram and everythang for everybody to see and made it a real challenge." Prod lightly laughed.

"Good idea. We can make that happen." Walter spoke. "Ray give me your phone." Ray handed Walter his phone and Walter plugged it into the computer. He edited the video and posted it on Youtube. We all watched the video over and laughed at it. It was pretty funny.

Me and Prince looked like two little kids fighting over a toy or something. If only we were each tugging at the ends of a WWE figure or something, yelling "Mine!'. Now that, would be funny.

But I gotta put my game on to get blogger girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**Sorry for the long wait guys. I've been really busy with school, an extraciricular program, and a regular teen problems a.k.a. for summer break I was partially grounded. I hope you all understand and I hope you enjoy this chappie! Alright my little follower a.k.a motivators. Good readings! LOL! **