Chapter 6 - Zydrate Blood?

I woke up to a nugde to my shoudler.

"Wake up" A voice said gently.

 My eyes slowly opened to see Graverobber nudging my shoulder, I rubbed my eyes and felt my hair was messier than usual.

"Look what happen to your hair, I would love to get suregery for that" He smiled

I shot up from the sofa and ran to the mirror my hair was dark brown with bright blue and red streaks at the back of my hair.

"What's happened?" I screamed

"Nothin, keep it down, it happened over night, maybe you had the cut and these are the side effects" He sighed

I slumped over to the sofa and Graverobber joined, we both sat their staring at the wall. The window to left looked cracked, and I saw the sky t was gray and it looked like that it hadn;t seen the sun in years. I remember it from drawings in books and also how everyone died with organ failuers.

"Want to go to the city" Graverobber smiled

My eyes brightened and I nodded my head, Graverobber grabbed my coat and his and we ran done the staisr of our apratment and covered up the door so no one could steal our aprtment away from us. We ran through the streets trying to aviod the Police and the Repo Man.

Meanwhile at the Wallace House..........

Nathan's P.O.V

I walk through my trap door in the front of the house, I walk up the strairs, to Shilo's room, she seems to be singing. I open the door interupting her.

"Shilo, I'm back and with great wonderful news!" 

"What is it Dad, I really need somethign better to calm this disease" She sang passionality.

"Shilo, Shilo, Shilo, You know that I'm working as hard as I can but I have news that will"

"Dad I wonder if there is someone like me?" She asked

"There might be Shilo, but until that day, you must stay hereI can't let anything hurt you" I excalimed

She huffed and sat on her bed and looked at me "I know I know , take you medicene"

I closed the door as I saw her take her medicene, I locked her door and I went down stairs to see someone at the door. Suddenly a knock appeared.

"Nathan's it's Mag" Mag sang

"You can't come in" I replied angrly

"It's about Danielle" She cried

"Is she ok?" I  sang opening in the door, Mag walked in.

"She's ranaway with a graverobber, lord, lord this greed will kill me and my daughter too" 

"Have you seen her since?" I asked

"No, she just ran away when Pavi was proposing to her" Mag explained

"What!? That flith, that dirtbag, shes couldn't she wouldn't"

"She didn't, I must leave so I can find her Nathan, make Shilo safe" She excalimed and then she walked out the door.

Mag walked away back to the limosense at the fornt of the door.

Danielle's P.O.V

Graverobber and I walked the streets of the city looking for graveyards, he said to find corpses, I thought it was weird that we were looking for corpses. We continue to walk through the city until we reach the edge of the city, it was lined with flithy graveyards and mumoliums.

"Crouch down, so that you can't be seen" Graverobber whispered.

I looked over the tombstones to hide from the officers walking around and flashing their torches around. I could see a girl yelling at a door, I ran over to one of the angel statutes.

"No please,It's locked!' She yelled

She looked worried, Graverobbe rloked at me and looked me in the eyes and started singing.

"Indutrialization has crippled the glow

Nature failed as technology spread"

He walked over to a grave and opened it

"And in it's wake a market errected" I sang

He looked and smiled

"An enitre city built on top of the deas" He sang, slamming teh corpse on teh ground facing the girl, she gasped as he got his bag and his synge and gun out.

"And you confinets your bones and your kidneys

For every market a sub-market grows" He sang with amsikr unwrapping the body, the girl saw me I put a finger to lips and miming a shh to my lips. She nodded still scared.

"But best you puncial with making your payments" I sang

"Lest be you on teh conrete below" We sang high and low\.

'It's quick, it's clean, it's pure. It could change you life rest assured

"It's 21st cntury cure"

He looked to me as he held up teh zydrate tube with teh glowing liquid and standing up not getting spotted

"It's it's my job to steal and rob graves!!!" He shouted, alerting the officers and the sirens to fill the air.

"We have Graverobber on primises, I repat Graverobber on site!" It bulrted

We all looked up I ran over to the gril and grabbed her hand "This way" I yelled

Graverobber picked up teh body and slammed it aganist a wall tombstone he gave three heave nd on the third we went through the wall and fell on to a huge stash of dead corpses. I hear him yell out.

"Jackpot!!" He shouted "So why care for these pety obessions? Your desinger heart, still beats with common blood"

"And what if you could have genetic perfection" I sang 

Graverobber smiled as he knelt down to the body "Would change who are if you could?"

"It's quick,  It's clean, It's pure, It could cahnge your life rest assured, It the 21st Century Cure!" I belted out

"and it's my job to steal and rob" He stood up and looked at me and shouted

"GRAVES!!"

I laughed as we ran away from the police and the little girl, we ran off into the night, to th streets of the city, hand in hand.