Chapter 1- Tyler POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Groaning, I turned over to shut off my alarm clock. Waking up at 6:30am for school sucks. Thank God this will be my last year. Senior year. Finally!

Slowly getting out of bed, I make my way to my bathroom. I rub my hands over my face, trying to wake myself up. I turn on the shower letting the water heat up. While waiting for my shower, I grab my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth. Looking at my reflection I see why all the girls at school throw themselves at me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a cocky bastard, but I know I'm good looking. I'm 6'3, black hair cut so that I can style it in a faux hawk, jade green eyes, and I'm pretty ripped. That's what playing football will do to a guy. I spit out my toothpaste and hop into my shower.

Ahh. Nice and hot. My muscles are sore from all my extra workouts to keep in shape for football. I've gained at least 5lbs in muscle over the summer.

Finishing up with my shower, I turn off the water and hop out and grab my towel and dry myself off. Wrapping the towel around my waist I go into my room to get dressed.

I'm not big into fashion, but my mom buys most of my things, so I don't really have to worry about it. I grab a blue and white polo from Hollister, kaki cargo shorts and my white K-Swiss shoes. I put my clothes on and then go back into my bathroom to style my hair.

I do a once over of my outfit. I think it'll be fine for the first day of school. Grabbing my backpack, I leave my room and head downstairs to see what my mom made me for breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen I see my mom at the stove making pancakes.

"Morning ma!" I walk over and drop a kiss onto her cheek. Okay, I admit I'm a mamma's boy, but I'm not a pussy. I just love my mom. She's all I have left. Same goes for her. I'm all she has now. My father died a few years ago when I was a freshman. Car accident. Wasn't a great time for my mom and I.

"Morning sweetie, did you sleep alright?" My mom asks while bringing me a plate with pancakes and bacon. Yum!

After stuffing my face with food I mumble my response "Yea of course Ma. How about you? I know working the late shift at the hospital sucks..." I grab my glass of milk and chug it down.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Ty! Geez have I taught you no manners? Boys...." my mother mumbles under her breath. This only makes me smile at her. "...anyways I'm fine sweetie, don't worry about me. You know I'm used to it, but enough about me. You're going to be late if you don't leave now. Don't you still have to pick up Damon?"

"Crap! I totally forgot! Why can't that loser get his own car? Ugh...whatever, anyways...I love you Ma. I'll see ya later." I grab my backpack and give her another kiss before heading towards the garage.

"Bye sweetie! Have a good first day! Love you!" I hear my mom call out before closing the garage door.

Get into my truck, push the button on the garage opener and turn on my music. I just select my country playlist on my iPhone. I'm not picky, it's just background noise anyways. As soon as I pick up Damon, my best friend, I know he won't be shutting up until we get to school. Even then he hardly shuts up.

Backing out of my drive way I head over to Damon's house. We live a couple blocks away from each other, but he is always running late so I make sure I get there early so I can rush him out of his house.

Pulling up to Damon's house I'm shocked to see him sitting on his porch waiting for me. I check my phone. Yup I'm early. What the hell? Why is he ready? He's never ready on time, much less early! Hmm....

Damon runs up to my truck, hops in and throws me a smile. Wow he kinda looks like he didn't get much sleep. I wonder what's wrong.

"Sup bro? Ya ready for senior year!? Man, I'm lookin' forward to seeing all the new fresh meat! Freshman girls are so easy!" Damon says, rambling on about stupid shit. Did I mention he's a pig? Yeah....just ignore him. I know I do.

"Seriously Damon? Can you be any more of a dick? Aren't you dating Cassie?" I ask him.

"Naw bro, I broke that off last night. Can't be held down by one female my senior year! I need to live it up!" He replies enthusiastically. Wow. Why am I friends with him again? Hah. I don't even know anymore. We've just always been friends. Best friends.

I just roll my eyes at him. I don't even want to touch what he just said. I don't agree at all. I would never use a girl like that. Don't get me wrong I've had my one night stands, but I've never gone looking for girls that I can use and then throw away like they're nothing. That's an asshole move and my mom taught me to respect women. And you know I love my mom, so yeah....

Damon is still going on and on about hooking up with girls. I block him out and think about why he looks tired. He doesn't look that bad, but I know he's tired. I can just tell. We've been friends forever. I decide I'm going to ask him about it.

"Hey Damon? You okay man? You look tired....rough night?" I interrupted his rambling. Now he's super quiet. He won't look me in the eye. Why is he avoiding eye contact? He never hides anything from me.

"Damon....? What's wrong man?" I'm starting to worry now.

I'm pulling into the school now. I give up trying to get answers from him and find a spot big enough for my truck and park it. We're parked more towards the back of the senior parking lot. I shut the engine off and look over at Damon.

Looking at him I wonder why he's being so quiet? I take in his appearance. He's wearing almost the same outfit as me. Kaki cargo shorts, tight black v-neck shirt with some design on it, and red and white K-Swiss'. He and I are the same height and he's just as built as I am. We both play football and workout together. But Damon has light brown hair that most girls want to run their fingers through, and dark blue eyes. I like his eyes...What the hell?! Why the fuck would I like his eyes?!

I realize I've been starring at him for too long. I need to get out of this truck. What is wrong with me? I grab my backpack out of the back seat and I'm about to ask him if he's getting out when he grabs my forearm.

I look at his hand on my arm. I just stare at it. He's touched me plenty of times before. So why now does his touch send sparks shooting up my arm? Why did I like his hand on me? What the hell is going on?! I'm not gay!!! I'm straight! Super straight! I like girls! I know I do! I've been with enough to know that it's true!

"Tyler..." Damon sounds so....confused? I'm not sure, but at the sound of his voice I look up at him and see that he looks terrified. What is he terrified of?

"What's wrong Damon? Just tell me, I promise I won't be mad. Just.....just tell me. You're scarring me.....are you in trouble? You know I'll help you..." I'm begging him to tell me what's wrong with him. I know him and he's not ok.

"I...I t-think...uhh....shit! I can't do this!" He yells, then jumps out of my truck and runs off towards the school.

What the fuck is going on!?!?!?

I take a deep breath and pick up my backpack again and get out of my truck. I lock it up and head to the school, at a slower pace than Damon. I don't really pay attention to what's going on around me. I'm just walking, thinking of what's wrong with Damon, why I liked him touching me? I don't think I can even think about that right now. It's too confusing.

I hear people calling out 'hellos' and 'what's ups'. I just nod in their direction, not really paying attention to who is talking to me. I need to find Damon. We need to talk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay so tell me what you think of it so far? I'm not sure if I'm gonna do a POV for Damon or not.... Do you think I should would it make the story better? Hmm...

Okay well.... Vote, Comment, follow!!! Thanks dolls! ;)