Chapter 7- Tyler

Tyler sat at the end of the bed, his left hand clinging to the towel that was wrapped around his waist. His other hand rubbing his chest slowly, unconsciously. He sat completely transfixed as he watched Damon dry himself off. His eyes lingered on the water droplets that still clung to Damon's skin after their shower.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Damon said, laughing as he rubbed the towel over his hard chest, the material soaking up the remaining moistier.

"Maybe I will. Where's my phone?" Tyler shot back, as he pretended to look around for his phone. He wasn't going to actually take a picture of Damon, but it was worth it to say as he saw Damon's eyes open wide in disbelief.

"Are you serious? I was just kidding dude." Tyler couldn't help but smirk at how nervous Damon sounded.

"What, afraid I'd send out a mass text so everyone could see how hot you are butt-ass-naked?" Tyler questioned as he leaned back onto his elbows, raising an eyebrow at the boy standing only a few feet away from him. "Well sorry to disappoint, but I'd rather not share you." He said lowly. Tyler's heart pounded furiously in his chest as the words slipped out unintentionally. He hadn't meant to bring up the subject of being exclusive so soon, but rather bring it up casually in conversation later on. He sat waiting for a reply, his face still looking carefree, even though his heart was pounding against his ribcage.

"Good, because I don't want to share you either." Damon's voice was soft as he walked closer to Tyler. He stepped between Tyler's legs, his thighs pressing up against the bed. Damon's hands slowly slid up Tyler's stomach, making their way up to his chest. Damon's right hand stopped right above where Tyler's heart sat beating frantically in his chest, as his left hand continued up, to curve around Tyler's neck, his fingers playing with the soft hair at the nape of Tyler's neck. Damon pressed himself closer to him.

"Tyler." Damon said softly, his voice causing a shiver to roll down Tyler's spine.

"Hmm?" Tyler hummed, his eyes half closed as he begin to relax from Damon's fingers playing with his hair gently. He sighed happily, his heart beat slowly starting to calm down.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Damon said close to his ear, nipping his earlobe before pulling back slightly to look Tyler in the eye.

Tyler's heart jumped and sped up once again, completely caught off guard by Damon's question. His eyes widened as he looked at Damon. He opened his mouth to try to come up with something to say, only to snap it shut when nothing came out. He looked at Damon with wide eyes, unsure of how to answer him. He wanted to say yes, but didn't know how to tell him he didn't want to come "out" yet.

"Umm. I-I..." Tyler laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to say what needed to be said. He sat up suddenly, causing Damon to take a step back, a confused look crossing his face as he starred at Tyler. "Damon. I....shit." Tyler whispered. He rubbed his hand over his mouth, his brow pinching into a tight frown.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Damon said harshly. Tyler's head snapped up, about to ask what he was talking about, only to stop short as he saw Damon's fierce glare. The other boy was standing only about a foot away from him, but it felt like the Grand Canyon was between them at that moment.

Tyler's frown deepened as he took in Damon's appearance. The boy was still naked, his towel gripped tightly in his fist at his side, his face hard as he starred at Tyler coolly. Tyler hadn't ever seen Damon look at him that way, and he wanted to make sure he never did again.

"Serious about what? I didn't finish what I was trying to say, Damon." Tyler said. His voice soft, cautious. He stood up slowly, his towel rested low on his hips, ready to fall off. Tyler grabbed the material before it fell and tightened it quickly, never taking his eyes off Damon, who stood as still as a statue.