Part 4

Erwin's POV

I watched him over the top of a piece of paper I was studying. He moved everything so delicately. His hands were smooth in his movement, like those of a temple dancers.

"Levi." I said in my head, or I thought I did.

He spun around with a bright look on his face.

"Yes?" He asked quickly almost as if he was nervous.
"Oh, nothing, sorry." And I quickly looked back at my paper.

When I looked over the top of my paper, I caught him swiftly moving a pencil across a piece of paper so I got up and went over to him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked when I caught a glimpse of his drawing.

He panicked and quickly hid it with books and paper.

"N-nothing, s-sorry." He mumbled nervously.
"I don't mind if you don't work today." I said with a smile. "After all, you've come a long way so don't worry." And I walked back to my desk and secretly watched him.

He sat still for a minute, confused even, until he hunched over the books and paper and recovered his drawing. I didn't mind if he didn't work at all...

Hours past and those hours turned the July sunlight into darkness. He was still drawing when I looked at him. I was really curious at what he was drawing now so, quietly, I got up and went over to him, taking a chair with me. He didn't notice me when I lowered the chair next to him and seated myself in it. I just watched him draw. His right hand doing the work whilst the other held the paper down. It was a drawing of a heart with a frilly touch to it and the centre had two names.

'Erwin x Levi'.

I smiled. It had a drawing of me and him below it.

"Nice drawing." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

He jumped and accidentally ripped his drawing.

"Was a nice drawing..." He said with a disappointed tone.
"Oh, sorry."
"It's not your fault." He was blushing now.

He looked at me in the eyes. He had a pencil mark on his face.

"Here." I wiped it away before kissing where it was, right below his lip.

He went redder than before but relaxed when I put an arm around him. I got up and he looked really saddened but lightened up when I locked the door to the office. I went back over to him.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, just being polite.

He nodded, containing his excitement in his eyes and I leant forward and kissed him on the lips. His lips were so soft but I found out that his body was softer when I slipped my hand up the back of his shirt. He blushed but kept kissing me. I pulled away with a smile spread across my face.

"We can go to my apartment if you want? You know, more privacy." I smirked and he did the same back. We walked out of the office, locking the door behind us, and down the corridor into the elevator. He pushed the buttons and the elevator clunked down to the ground floor where we stepped out and made our way into the bustling street of New York. We decided to take my car as he had suggested he'll just leave his car here. We got into my silver car and drove to where my apartment is.
My apartment building was actually very decent. The rooms had two floors and were very nicely made up so we jumped out into the parking lot and into the building where we went into the building and made our way up to the top floor; where my apartment was.

"It's huge!" Levi announced when we were on the top floor and looking out over the balcony.
"Yeah, it is." And I turned away to unlock my door.

He came with me and started kissing me when I had unlocked the door. I pulled him into the door and shut it behind us. As we were making out, I started to undo his shirt and he did the same to me. We stumbled into my bedroom and I pulled him onto the bed with me.

▪️I would've wrote more in this chapter but I was in a car with my family at the time😅sorry▪️