Bad Boy Alpha

~~Amy's POV~~

We pulled up to the house, my mother jabbering in an excited voice. "Don't you like it Amy? When we fix it up, it will look amazing!"

The house was a three story building, it looked like one from a Victorian painting. The white paint was peeling off of it but I could picture it, the beauty of it. Although, it is the only house on the Black Creek Drive. Only woods surrounded us. I nodded.

"And you'll be able to have your room the way you want it..." She said more but I was watching the woods. I swear I saw something move. A chill traveled up my spine. It looked a lot like a dog- a huge dog.

Suddenly, I saw it clearly. I squinted my eyes, trying to see it better. It was the shadow of a dog. Black fur all over, its eyes pretty much black too. I saw its mouth lift up to reveal large canines. I gasped, my heart racing.

"Amy! Are you even listening to me?" My mom sighed dramatically. Her voice broke my trance and I whipped my head to her then in a flash, back to the woods. The dog-like thing was gone.

"A-are there wolves in these woods?" I asked her timidly.

"What? Oh, no." She assured me, then backed out of the dirt driveway.

Maybe it was just my imagination... no, I really saw that... maybe it was a dog? Yeah, a dog... one that could eat me. My thoughts whirled around the creature in the woods. It was like a masked bandit, swift and fearless.

God, you sound so corny right now. I rolled my eyes. I feared the animal but at the same time, I felt a pull towards it. As if I belonged in those woods, running alongside the large beast.

****************

"You have to go to school, I'll be working on the house. When you get back, we should be ready to move in." My mom said, it was breakfast and we sat at the small table. We stayed in a hotel while she remodeled the house. It had been a couple of weeks since I saw the dog- wolf- whatever. And to be honest, I was feeling anxious to get back to those woods. For whatever reason, I have no idea. They creeped me out.

"Love you, be good." My mom leaned down and kissed my forehead, then swiped her pursed off the table and slung her curly, dark brown hair behind her shoulder and walked out the door.

"Bye." I muttered after she closed the door. With that, I changed into a white shirt that had a city outline on it and said, 'New York' in big, bold letters, then dark blue skinny jeans and black and white converses. I straightened my curly, light brown hair and lined my eyes with smokey eyeliner so my blue eyes popped. I stepped back.

Nice. I turned and twisted my body at all angles to see if there is anything wrong. But nothing, I looked good. Ready for my first day of school, yippee. I thought sarcastically.

I closed the door and went down the hallway, it was practically empty. Nobody was up this early. The walls were a boring tan color and a few vending machines sat against the walls. I went to the elevator and down to the first floor. Then went outside to my car, it was warm outside, with only a gentle breeze to disturb the air. My car was an old truck that was seconds away from falling apart but nevertheless, I loved it.

I turned the ignition on and it rattled loudly to life. I drove to the high school and parked it smoothly. I slammed the door on the way out, people milled about the front. Waiting for the bell to ring. I already say the different kinds of people here. The geeks hung out in their little group in the back. Loners walked around, looking bored. The popular girls laughed obnoxiously and the jocks pushed each other playfully. Then there were the averages, they were everywhere. I guess that's what I was.

An average.

"Hi! I'm Emily! I can already tell were gonna be good friends." A friendly voice said from behind. I turned and was face to face with a pretty girl. Her blonde curls fell gently down her back. Her face kind and was make-up free. Her brown eyes gentle. She was probably an average. She looked like she could be a popular but wasn't bitchy enough.

"Uh- I'm Amy." I introduced, rather awkwardly. She didn't seem to notice my awkwardness though.

"Hey Amy, I'm Chase and your hot." A blonde guy said with a wink. He stood behind Emily, she jabbed her elbow into his ribs, making him wince.

"And I'm Chad. Chase's twin." Another blonde said, he looked exactly like Chase.

"Nathan." Another guy introduced. His black hair fell short of his eyes and he had bright green eyes. "And this is Katie." He pointed to a shy girl with dirty blonde hair cut short in a pixie cut. She had her eyes to the ground and she shuffled nervously.

"Anyway, now that your all acquainted. Welcome to Clifton Ridge High! I can see your new here." Emily said. "Let me your schedule." I obediently gave her the white sheet. Her eyes scanned it, Chase looking over her shoulder.

Emily's face fell, while Chase grinned like an idiot. "You only have 4th period language arts with me." She muttered.

While Chase said at the same time, "I have all my classes with you." As if on cue, the bell rung. Chase linked his arm in mine, "I'll take you to first period." I shot Emily a pleading look as he tugged me toward the school. She looked amused and apologetic.

*Authors Note* Hmm, I liked the first part of the chapter but not the ending. I edited it a few times and I'm still not satisfied. Oh well. Hope you guys liked it! Read, Comment, Vote!

Fact #1 About Me- My mom says I have a very strange eye color. Like, the edge is black then the middle is grey/blue/green and near the pupil I have a yellowish/gold/brown ring. But whenever I'm looking into a bright light like the sun, it turns into a really pretty smoldering grey color...

Adios Amigos!