The End Where I Begin

so this goes for esinedttocram it must be hard to be updating yourself on your berry... so this is for you! :)

Hey everyone, i know i'm hours late for this promised upload, and I'm really sorry, I wasn't feeling well today and just got it done tonight... so i hope you like it... :)

To new readers and fans, hi and thanks for adding me on your library, fanning me and basically spending time reading my work... it means a lot. Again thank you!

 COVERS OF MY COMPLETED, ON GOING AND UPCOMING projects on the side >>>
please check them out and feel free to leave comments especially to the completed ones, maybe i can make it better. To those who already have, thank you, i appreciate it very much...  xoxo

so, let's go on reading, shall we?

oh! btw, the title is from The Script, ceck out the song.

ENJOY!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LIAM's POV

Last time on Daugher Of The Moon...

I linked with Siam in time to hear Anna say I was whipped by Serenity.

“Yeah, she got him trained good.” Was Siam’s amused reply.

Hey, I heard that. I said.

Where are you? Siam asked, keeping it businesslike, but I knew he was hiding a laugh.

Still here, she hasn’t spoken. I stared at Serenity.

You think you can persuade her to come back?

I’m not sure man… she’s pretty upset.

I sighed. At least try Liam, tell her the earlier she come home the earlier we’ll be arriving at Eric’s.

I’ll try.

Thanks man.

No problem. I said and turned to Serenity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End.Of.Recap~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stared at Serenity who was sitting on top of the car, staring to who knows where. I pulled out the blanket that Liam and I stock in the car and covered her with it, seeing that she didn’t have a chance to put some decent clothes on and was still in her singlet and boy shorts.

The wind blew her hair across her face, and she ran her hand through it and twisted it one side, holding unto it.

I grinned remembering how she never cared about her hair when we were younger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“I’m not playing house with you again Serenity.” I snapped as I ran away from her.

“But Liam…” she whined she ran after me, her red hair all over her face, a maid running after us.

I think we were six years old, and Serenity had discovered the amazing game called house. And she would always drag me and Siam to play with her. That day Siam was with the king while the other boys were… I’m not really sure where Jake and Aaron were, probably out causing havoc.