The Hips For My Mate/Alpha

Chapter 1

Tamia's "POV"..............Not Edited

Running out the house, Saying "GoodBye" to my mom. Today was my first day of 11th grade. Getting in my pink Camaro, That i love very much. I happen to go to ValleyRidge High School, it's about 15 minutes away from my home. My bestfriend txted me the night before an told me to meet her in the front of the school, She drove a 2013 Maxima, Her name is marissa. I got to school and got out of the car, I waited for Marrisa for about 10 minutes considering she was always late. She finally arrived, She walked up to me and crushed me in a body crushing hug. We talked while we got our schedule from the assistant principal. We take 1st block together which is math. We walked in the class side by side, finding chairs on side of each other so we can sit together. We sit down and listen to Mrs.Wilson talk for the rest of the class period.

***********

After, 1st block me and marrisa had to go our seperate ways, Until after 3rd period which was lunch. So, It's lunch time now and me an marissa meets back up for lunch, As soon as we walk into the lunch room, And everybody stops what there doing and stare at me and marrisa. We stop in our tracks feeling people gaze, And at that moment i feel uncomfortable knowing im not the average size of a teenager, Oh did i forget to tell you im a plus size girl? Now this is when the torcher begin.