Chapter 1

Let me tell you a story one of adventure one of fear and one that scared the Earth. Our story starts the way any story does with our young hero wait scratch that our Villain. Yep this story is backwards woo-hoo so here we go. Our Villain Serina L. Harper is not typical at all she goes to the "Most Prestigious School for Underaged Villains". There's also another school a school for Heroes or "hero high" yep I know real original. Our hero of this story is Daniel Hagglesworth he's a strange one too just way,way more deadly. Now let's check in with our favorite villain Serina.

Serina's POV

I ran down the hallway of the Most Prestigious School for Underaged Villains. I'm late for class and if I'm not there before the alarm goes off I'll have detention, nobody likes detention. As I was Running I ran straight into a wall I rubbed my head and looked up. The wall had a chest that led up to shoulders that head a head attached to them. It was Kaden Lunar my...um...er...bully.

"What's a good girl like you doing out of class," He looked at my snarling I gulped and started to back away I didn't want to use my powers on him because then he'd start hooting and hollering about me trying to kill him(which I wouldn't mind).

"I was just heading there Kaden so don't you worry your stupid little head," and with that I turned on my heel and ran to class with only a literal second to spare I slipped into my seat next to my best friend Kaylee Heart.

"What happened to you,you look like you've seen a ghost," she whispered to me.

"Kaden," I didn't need to say anymore as she nodded in understanding.

Author's POV

Meanwhile with our hero

Daniel's POV

I sat in class bored out of my mind when the announcements came on.

"Attention staff and students please be informed that the next Power challenge will be held against the Most Prestigious School for Underage Villains sign-ups will be in the office we hope to see you competing Sunday. Now carry on with your lessons." I felt someone nudge me I looked over it was my good friend Jacob Flyer. I glanced at him ,he was smirking, the look on his face told me that he wanted me to sign-up, I gave him a look and shook my head mouthing no. He nodded and mouthed yes back to me. He wrote something on a piece of paper and passed it to me. It read 'If you don't I will for you.' The worst part was I knew he wasn't joking with me. I sighed and shook my head placing it in my hands.