Chapter Seven

The following week, just as Niall said, he left. Leaving me alone to myself for a while. Well...not completely alone. I still had my friends and family, but he left me on my own to deal with my current people's. Me being pregnant. How was I supposed to tell my family and friends? I promised my mom when I was younger that I would turn out different than the other girls, but it turns out I couldn't quite keep that promise for long. And that bothered me. How would they react. I'm not sure if they'll push me away. Or they'll call me a slut like they do with all the other 16 year old pregnant high school students. An I was really worried what my mom would think. I just can't imagine seeing her be mad at me, especially for this although she had every right. I wasn't going to tell them right away. I'm going to give it a little time until I can think of a way to explain it to them.

Everyday since going to the doctors I kept throwing up every morning, and my mom was starting to get suspicious. But I kept telling her the doctor said I had the flue. Luck fully she bought it, but I'm not sure how long I can keep using that lie before she eventually finds out. I know sooner or later I'm going to have to tell her, but for right now I was keeping it a secret.

After I had thrown up and got ready for the day, Wendy came and picked me up in her dad's mustang. She was taking me out tonight for a girl's night since Niall left. We were going out to Bradley Allen's party. No doubt the whole school was going to be there. Bradley w

is the most populate guy at school besides Niall. And I'd be called a loser for months if I did t show up.

When we parked our car in front of Bradley's house, we got out and walked up to the front door. From out side you could hear the blaring music from inside. I'm surprised the neighbors hadn't called the cops.

We walked into the house, not bothering to knock since nobody would be able to hear us over the loud music. Inside people were dancing, talking and drinking over in the corner at the bar. The room was crowded, I was surprised I could even walk through the house to get over to Bradly. We were pretty good friends.

Bradley was talking to a couple guys over in the corner, but he turned around just in Time to see me and Wendy walking towards him.

"Hey Amber, Wendy!" He yelled as we approached him.

I smiled and gave him a slight hug, so did Wendy.

"I'm so glad you guys could show up" he said trying to shout over the music.

"Me too" I said.

He smiled "So...do you guys like the party so far?" he asked.

Wendy and I nodded as we looked around.

"We love it! Just a bit loud!" I said.

"What kind of party would it be if it wasn't loud?!"

"I don't know" Wendy answered jokingly with a smirk on her face.

"Hey, I'll be right back. Stay right here!" Bradley said before running off somewhere.

We did just as Bradley said and stood there and waited for him. I really didn't like parties, but of coarse I had to come. Because Wendy was going and everyone else was going as well, and I didnt want to be alone on a Friday. Even my parents were going out tonight. If a stayed at him I would be doing nothing more than sitting on the coach, watching the vampire diaries and eating ice cream. Besides, tomorrow Niall would be coming back and I'd finally get to see him again.

A few minutes later, Bradley came back with three red solo cups and handed me and Wendy each one and kept one to him self.

"What is it?" I asked looking at the liquid inside.

"Beer" he answered like it was obvious.

I hesitated. "I chat drink this" I said handing it back to him.

"Why not?" he asked.

I thought about it for a second. Bradley didn't know I was pregnant and neither did Wendy. And so they didn't know I'm not supposed to drink while being pregnant. So how was I supposed to answer this without giving anything away.

"I...uh..."

"C'mon, just one drink" he pleaded.

I looked down once more and hesitated. What would one drink hurt? it wouldn't hurt the baby would it?

I lifted the cup to my lips and chugged all of it down. Bradley smiled then left to go see other friends while me and Wendy headed to the dance floor to have some fun!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the long wait. I really am. I was busy and recently had to give up my dog as some of you may know. And some of you might know how that feels. But...here's the next chapter. I really am sorry again. I just thought I would update for you guys since many of you guys asked for me to. Anyways here it is. To make up for the long wait I will be updating again today. Anyway....you know what to do!!

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN