Gender

~three months later~
I'm five months along and today I have a doctor appointment to find out the gender of our baby. Skyla still has no idea about my pregnancy but she always kept asking if I have eaten too much it's really adorble. Skyla stayed the night with the girls in Arias house. Right now we are waiting in the doctor office to find out the gender of our baby and after that we will pick up Skyla and tell her about the baby. I am so exited to see how she is going to react. The next thing I know is that Toby get me out of my thougths.
"Spence? Come on Spencer." I take his hand and we walk into the doctor office. When we walk inside the doctor is already here and waiting for us.
"Hello. How are you today Spencer?"
"Hi. Really good. I'm exited to find out the gender of our baby." The doctor nods and tells me to lay down. Toby grabs my hand and smiles.
"Ok I found the gender. Ready to find out?" We nod and wait for the doctor to tell us the gender of our baby.
"Then congratulations it's a girl." Toby smiles and kisses my cheek. The doctor tells us that we should come back in four weeks again. We nod and drive to Aria's house to pick up Skyla. While I walk inside to take Skyla Toby waits in the car. I knock on the door and a few seconds later Aria comes to open the door with Skyla in her arms. As soon as Skyla sees me she smiles and hugs me.
"Mommy."
"Hey sweetie."
"Where is Daddy?"
"In the car waiting for you."
"Ok I go to him."
"Say bye to auntie Aria first." She smiles and hugs Aria.
"Bye auntie Aria. I had really fun."
"No problem. Hopefully we can do that again." She nods and runs to the car where Toby is. As soon as Skyla is away Aria hugs me.
"And what's the gender?"
"I can't tell you yet. I tell you the gender together with the girls."
"Oh come on."
"No Aria. But how was Skyla the night?"
"Amazing. We had so much fun but Emily and Hanna had to go this morning." We talk for a short time until we had to go back home. When we got home Skyla wanted to run up to her room to play but we stopped her.
"Skyla can you sit down for a moment." She sits down on Tobys lap and looks to us.
"Have I done something bad Mommy?"
"No sweetie we just want to tell you something really exited." She nods and waits for me to carry on.
"Mommy has a baby in her belly which means that you are going to be a big sister."
"Really? When will the baby come out?"
"In less than five months. Are you exited?"
"Yeah. Is it a boy or a girl?"
"A girl."
"Mommy that's really cool that I am going to be a big sister."
"I'm really happy about that Skyla." She smile and hugs me. I haven't seen her this happy before and I am really glad that she is so exited about my pregnancy.
I'm at the bus stadion and thought I update my next chapter. Hope you like it it's one of my longest I have ever wroten.