King Geek and Queen Bee

Authors note: Dedicated to WrittingNinja for the awesome cover! and yup, this is just like all those other popular-girl-falls-for-geeky-boy cliche's, but I am thinking of adding a twist in a few chapters- in the mean time, please vote, comment& read!

                                                                Edward's POV:

I watched the car pull up, a sleek ferrari, and watched Mallori Mickson step out.

"Dude, you're gonna be la-" Began my buddy, Mike Pasari, then he realized who I was staring at.

"Ah. You have the hots for Mal. Well, you and every other dude in the school." Mike said, with the wisdom of one rejected by numerous girls.

"You have no chance with her." He added, earning himself a half-hearted punch in the shoulder from me.

Only after Mallori had joined the other 'Queen Bee's' Of Melicksford High did I come out of my trance, finally realizing how late I was going to be and running toward the door.

I am gonna get detention today, this is the fifth day since this Monday i've been late.

Always because I was staring at Mallori.

                                                              Mallori's POV:

That boy was staring at me again today. I don't know why he stands out. I've dubbed him geek, because he's a huge science geek. I don't even know why I notice this. James is the best boy in the school, and he's my boyfriend. What do I care for some stupid geek, probably with a stupid name like Montgomery.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" James asks from behind me, startling me.

"Er... nothing." I quickly say, surprised James actually realizes girls can think.

I should not be insulting him! I scold myself, I'm lucky to have him!

"So, what are you up to?"

"Uh... school?" I say, a bit confused.

"Wanna ditch?"

I panic for a moment, i'm a good girl! I don't ditch! I've never even been in detention!

"Aww, wittle Mawwori is scwared to ditch." James says, mocking me.

It's moments like this that I really feel like dumping him.

"No! I'm not scared to ditch." I hiss through clenched teeth, keeping my voice down incase any teachers happen to be eavesdropping.

"C'mon then!" James says, not paying attention to the tons of other students in the halls as he grabs my wrist and pulls me out, out of the door, to his ca-

Principal Jonathon Merick is standing right next to us suddenly.

"I was stopping a fight nearby, and noticed you two, what are you doing?"

Bam. Detention.