Chapter 25: It Was Written In Blood

*Oli's POV*

-dream-

I was running through the forest again, but I was by myself this time. No Lee, No Matt. Why was I running? I heard screams of pain nearby. I'd know that scream anywhere. I took off running towards the screams, I have to save her. I tripped over a tree root and fell. There was a body next to me, I froze. Slowly, I turned my head and I saw her. Throat slit, legs, arms, everything was cut. She had a razor in one hand, a letter in the other. It was written in blood. Amanda is dead.

-end of dream-

I woke up screaming, tears were running down my face. Why the fuck did I dream that? I buried my face in my hands. A hand touched my shoulder and I looked up. 

"You're alive!" I jumped on Amanda and hugged her really tight.

"Um, yes. Yes I am." She gave me a confused look. 

"It seemed so real.." I whispered, my voice cracked.

"Bad dream?" She frowned and I nodded, "Tell me about it." she gave me a small smile.

"Are you sure?" I don't know if it'll trigger her.

She nodded and climbed into my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist. I really liked when she did that. I sighed and launched into my nightmare. I explained everything to her in detail of what I saw, even what the letter said. By the time I was finished, we were both crying.

"I guess that's what probably would've happened if you guys wouldn't of found me.." she sighed.

My stomach dropped. She didn't mean that did she? "R-really?" 

"Honestly, yeah. I was thinking about it. I'm happy you found me though, don't worry."  she reached up and kissed my cheek. She's so cute, fuck. I cupped her face in my hands and turned my face to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepend the kiss. Where did this side of her come from? I like it. I laid back, still kissing her. She pulled back, blushing. 

"You're so fucking cute." I grinned.

"Eh." She laughed, I rolled my eyes. Of course she wouldn't believe me.

"Why don't you believe me?" I frowned.

She sighed, "It's a lot to explain." 

"Well, we've got all the time in the world." I looked up at her, waiting.

"Well, I've basically spent my whole life being told I'm not pretty. I'm fat, not good enough, pathetic, worthless. You name it, I've been called it. It started when I was 6 and this other little girl called me fat. It's the whole reason this started, even since I was little I was always taking digs at myself and I was one of the unhappy kids. My 'friends' would avoid hanging out with me, I never got a boyfriend cause I was so shy and scared of people. People made fun of me when I started harming too, calling me 'emo' and 'cutter girl', all those things. Boys would grab my wrists and pull up my sleeves, then mock my scars. They'd pretend to be cutting themselves when I walked down the hallways." Tears were falling fast down her face. I feel so bad for asking..

"I'm sorry for asking..I feel like such a dick now." 

"No no, it's okay." She smiled

"I can't believe people would do and say those things to you. You don't deserve any of that at all." I shook my head angrily. I'm pissed at myself, Lilly, and all the people who have done these things to her. I hate myself. 

"That's just the way people are. I tried my best to let it go, at least act like I wasn't bothered by it, but I'd show back up with fresh cuts everyday, there was no escaping it." 

More tears fell down her cheeks, and I kissed them away. No one will ever make her feel this way about herself again, not me, not my friends, no one. She leaned her forehead against mine and I looked her in the eyes. I swear, you could actually see them sparkle with life this time. I have the feeling I could really make her happy, and I want to be the one to do that. 

"What're you thinking about? You look so focused." She chuckled.

"Wha--? Oh, um, nothing." I could feel my cheeks turn red.

She grinned, "Aw, Oli. You're blushing." 

"Shut up!" I laughed.

This time she cupped my face and brought it down to hers and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she wrapped her legs around mine tightly. Not only do I think I could make her happy, but I think she could make me happy as well. But when to ask her? I want to get to know her and be with her a bit more before I jump into these things. I wonder if she feels the same way, if she likes me too. I guess that's just something I'll have to find out for myself. 

Sorry this chapter is so short, I'm having writers block really bad, holy shit. This was a cute kind of chapter though right? Haha. I'll write another chapter later on tonight and post it tomorrow when I wake up. :)